Brit Stars in "Dazed and Confused"

12/11/2007 10:32 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A Pepto-pink wigged out Britney Spears was in a world of her own last night -- looking totally out of it as she drove all around L.A. with her paparazzi entourage.

Driving with no destination, Brit appeared lost as she pulled into the parking lot behind the Hustler store in West Hollywood, telling the paps "I'm scared." She's not the only one.

After flashing her goodies to the snappers, Brit started to walk into the store -- but banged a U-turn after the paps refused to calm down.

Michelle LL

Looks like she's having fun with us lil folk. Gawd her skin looks awful ! It's called soap !

hope

Does Britney need help? YES! Will she get help? Most likely, when you have paps following you around telling you how beautiful you are...She won't get help. What ever is wrong with her I assume the fascination is watching her story unfold...Sad really...She is at the bottom of the barrell and it seems like she enjoys being there...Next stop gutter demise & decomposition...

Studly

She stands there in the video and says would you stop would you please stop.

ya know

OCD

Good grief. Those stalkerazzis are out of control.

Granted, she's obviously wearing a shirt as a dress. She's driving around apparently aimlessly, but the paps need to back away.

That's total chaos.

Pepper spray for all.

Seriously

Someone shoot her with a tranqulizer dart and then commit her
to a psychiatric hospital stat.

cochino

she's scared? Imagine us pedestrians and drivers in LA!!!!!

skank needs to give it up. TMZ definately needs to give this a rest. its done

move on

Coolfl37

I would like to address my comments to the people who are really responsible for the hell Britney has been going through.

1. To the parasites that chase this woman everywhere she goes, why
don't you go get yourself a life. When (not if) she is ever involved
in an accident that seriously hurts someone or hurts her kids
I hope they put the handcuffs on all of you, because you are the reason
this woman drives the way she does. You block her car in with your
bodies and probably praying to God she will run you over so you can
sue her. The prime example is the idiot photographer that got his
foot ran over because he wouldn't get out of the way and because she
didn't see him because he was lying/squatting in front of her car. So
please Harvey tell me how your idiot reporter can sue Britney. And
to make the matter even worse, The dumbass Harvey put the sock on
e-bay and the fact that there were marks on the sock made the sharks
swim a little faster.

2. It is funny how some of you idiots think you have the right to sit back
and make your crude and nasty remarks about this woman (who has
never done a damn thing to you), her wealth wasn't handed down
to her, she has worked her ass of to get where she is. Let me
stress this point ok SHE HAS WORKED HER ASS OFF TO GET
WHERE SHE IS TODAY AND SHE DOESN'T OWE YOU IDIOTS A
DAMN THING. I would like to know exactly what the hell any of you
have done with your pathetic lives. Maybe if you had the same drive
as Britney you wouldn't be sitting around reading the bottomsucker
rag called TMZ, and you could be miserable too.

3. Harvey your show makes me sick. You have a room of flunkies sitting
around giving their ideas and nasty comments about someone they
have probably never met. Your drones make their rude and nasty
remarks and I guess they believe they are somehow better than the
people they are making fun of. I'm sure the celebs would be more than
happy to compare their bank statements with yours, can you guess
who the loosers are? You and your idiots make fun of these people
you think you are better than they are. What the amazing part is (more
sad than amazing) is the fact if it weren't for the Britney's in the
world you wouldn't have a job.

Harvey, maybe one day someone will be able to humiliate you the same way you do them and you can find out how it feels to have some idiots making fun of you when you are at your lowest. You are a pathetic human being. I would like to see your resume' to see exactly what you have accomplished in your life. People's Court and TMZ wow what an amazing man you are. To me you are a hypocrit because you make your living off of the backs of these celebs. Why don't you try accomplishing something on your own and see how far you go.

Ummmhmmm

Hmmmmmmm ,what is she thinking ...oh yeah thats right ...*crickets* nothing !!!

canadian girl

I know that with fame comes the media and all this attention, but do you media people not thinking that you may be a huge source to this girls down fall?
Yes she has done some really messed up things but having you people CONSTANTLY in her face only makes matters worse!
Could you imagine having someone follow you EVERYWHERE you go.. and when you try to get away they make a big deal of it.. yet if THEY would stay the F-out of your way you would be able to do things 'properly'.
Obviously as a 'common' person in this world I dont know Britney, but I feel for her. Yes he has gotten herself in this lifestyle..but having people continously judge you I can only imagine the pressure she must feel day in and day out. I read a comment on here that said, 'why does she not do more productive outings... basically (this is not a quote).. I agree. Britney could help herself by being seen going to the gym or day places with her boys.. but even if he did I havea feeling the media would find something wrong with what she is doing and come down on her again.
Maybe she just needs a good friend.. and TRUE friend that will listen to HER.

Thanks for listening.... have some class and get out of her face all the time.

someone

The following list of people are sub-human, and need to be locked up and/or shot for their own good, and the good of others......

Britney Spears.
Paris Hilton.
Chris Crocker.
Child Molesters
Stalkarazzis. (not ALL paps, just the stalker ones).
AND ALL YOU FLAMING STUPID WEALTHY DATING SITE SPAMMERS!!!!!!!

Britney Spears.
Paris Hilton.
Chris Crocker.
Child Molesters
Stalkarazzis. (not ALL paps, just the stalker ones).
AND ALL YOU FLAMING STUPID WEALTHY DATING SITE SPAMMERS!!!!!!!

Britney Spears.
Paris Hilton.
Chris Crocker.
Child Molesters
Stalkarazzis. (not ALL paps, just the stalker ones).
AND ALL YOU FLAMING STUPID WEALTHY DATING SITE SPAMMERS!!!!!!!

Britney Spears.
Paris Hilton.
Chris Crocker.
Child Molesters
Stalkarazzis. (not ALL paps, just the stalker ones).
AND ALL YOU FLAMING STUPID WEALTHY DATING SITE SPAMMERS!!!!!!!

a guy

#65- I do not feel sorry for her. If the papz were devastating her life the way people say, then she should atleast move to a different community where the locals are less tolerant of the media. I do not feel sorry for her because this dumbass does nothing all day but shop and drive around instead of acting normal and hanging out at a friends house. WHAT NORMAL HUMAN BEING OWNS TWO MANSIONS AND OPTS OUT FOR A STAY AT THE LOCAL HOTEL INSTEAD?!?! If she really hated the papz, she would constantly yell at them and never give them any rope, but instead she makes a trip to the gas station bathroom, hides in there for 2 seconds and comes out. She's an attention whore and that's it. She is sick in the head yet I DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR HER.

Help This Girl Already!!!!!

The girl is going to blow!!!!! Just wait and see!!!! TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK!!!!! VULTURES!!! SHE NEEDS HELP!!!!

Amy

Can she not wear the Pink wig? Why draw more attention to yourself?
Ooops, forgot who I was talking about. Britney is the queen of trying to be the center of attention.

I am glad the fur wearing bitch is going down. Would like to see her pets taken away from her as her children were.

She is a mess.

Ummmhmmm

65. Doesnt anyone here fell sorry for her? Or am I getting it all wrong, and she actually loves when the paps do this to her 24/7. If its the latter, then i will no longer sympathize. Does she really like this?

Posted at 10:47AM on Dec 11th 2007 by omg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have empathy ,but to feel sorry for somebody validates their behavior .