Paging Dr. Noah Drake

12/11/2007 2:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sporting much less makeup, the 58-year-old singer/soap star resurfaced in Malibu on Monday -- looking like a working class dog! Criss Angel, is that you?!

0221_media_removed-1
After nearly 25 years, Rick returned to "General Hospital," where he plays the dual roles of Dr. Noah Drake and his look-alike, Eli Love.

COMMENTS

VS

Hey, I watch GH everyday. Is Natalie really dead? Think about it. But, Rick was hot when
he did a concert as Eli. I think the ole boy holds up pretty good. He looks great.

The skin could come from the sun in AUS. He is Aussie! Never heard of him having a
drinking or drug problem but with Rock and Roll you never know. He and his wife are
still together. Rock on Rick!

omofmom

Ya'll I saw him at the Wal-Mart a few years ago. Middle age women where drop'en thier granny panties for this guy. He is still a heart-throb. I would be interested to see his butt. That movie "Hard to Hold" showed it and I broke the rewind button on the old vcr looking at it. forgivness ya'll (I was 13)

Rick Springfield has always been my biggest crush - ever since I was 7 years old! I saw him a few years ago playing at the OC Fair and he was still just as HOT as ever!!!! OMG, if I saw him, I would definitely jump him....

Are you kidding me?

I think he looks better now. He got better with age.

She looks like hell

He looks DAMN good for almost 60. Looks like he keeps himself in shape.

Miss Behave

He's one of the good guys.

You have to look hard, but they are still around.

Good thoughts and wishes to you, Rick.

Ani

He still looks hot!!!! I've had a crush on him since I was 13 and I'm going on 39 now. He stays in such great shape and his voice is still strong as ever!

Sarah

So? Not a good picture but Rick is still very very good looing. Nothing wrong with 58 TMZ!!

Sarah

Well yes, Samantha, he is 7 years younger than Sir Paul.

rubyslypperz

Used to LUV him in the '80's, saw him in concert a couple of years ago and actually got up on stage with him. MMMmmmm........he looked G-O-O-D!!!! He had the guns going, tight jeans, believe me, the chicks were screaming like back in the day.

I'd do him

Lila

Rick is hot! He looks great in person. I have seen him in concert several times and when the shirt comes off, he still looks like he is 25! His dual role in GH is fantabulous. You guys should check out his CD- Shock/Denial/Anger/Acceptance. Came out in 04 and was highly underated. This guy is pure talent, writes ALL of his own songs (oaky except for I've Done Everything For You, but Sammy Hagar couldn't make it work) and he has never had a drug and alcohol problem, has two grown sons and has been with the same woman for over 25 years. Rock on Rick!!

Gina

I took my whole family to see him at a benefit concert in Cape Girardeau, MO last year. He did 2 benefit concerts for a little 12 yr. old girl with cancer (he'd been friends with her family for years. He even named one of his albums after her, it's called Sahara Snow). He brought Sahara Aldridge up on stage with him. Sadly, Sahara died Nov. 7, 2007. My 2 teens even loved the show! He was great live and looked younger than his years.

MGM KID

Hey...He played the MGM Grand...he's allright by me!

Tangie

JESSIES GIRL!!!! Love you hottie Rick!

melanie