Jodie & Her 'Beautiful Cydney'

Step Out

12/14/2007 2:24 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nine days after breaking her silence of the lambs by referring to her longtime gal pal Cydney Bernard as "my beautiful Cydney," Jodie Foster made a very public appearance with Bernard outside paparazzi magnet Il Sole on Thursday.

While you can hear someone say "I'd kiss you," it's unclear who says it. Silence, Clarice! Jodie then fakes out the paps by acting like she isn't going to ride in Cydney's SUV, but hops in at the last second and orders her to "go,go,go!"

The dynamic duo then rode off into the night together.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

just my input

Whe is so classy and such a wonderful actress...who cares if she is gay? It's her business and if they love each other...more poer to them

Ellen

I have always loved Jodi, I feel like I greew up with her. Good for her for being WHO SHE IS! You go, girl!

Kelli

Remember her in Foxes with Scott Baio? I feel old.

just wondering

...Jodi is one of my favorite actors!!....for someone who has been acting since she was so young , it is refreshing to see her have the success with her career in her adult life and the peace and happiness in her personal life...good for her.

Simone

I have been a fan of Jodie since I was a kid as she's just 5 years older than me. Go Jodie!

L.A. Douchenozzle, Esq.

Jamey

I respect Jodie Foster so much for that. She isn't broadcasting her life all over the place. She just goes about living it. People have known for forever that she was gay and nobody cares. She raising her kids and living happily with her spouse/partner.
Personal tib-bit, I was with my very conservative parents when my mom read that she thanked her partner and not only did my parents not decide to boycott her movies that said that the media was making a ridiculously big deal about it because the fact that no one really knew anything about her private life proved she was living right.
The media makes it seem like all child stars end up like Britney Spears but women like Jodie Foster and Ron Howard prove that its possible to live normally and be a child actor.

river rat

Incredible actress and a classy lady who lives her life on HER terms. Somehow she accomplishes this AND raises her family without becoming tabloid fodder. Proof positive that you CAN stay out of the limelight if you really want to do that. Jodie, you rock!

Giggles

Why should she have to "come out?" Why should anyone be forced to say what amounts to "I'm different" in society? Why does anyone care what she does privately?

Kat

i remember watching Jodie on My Three Sons back in the day.

Jamey

I am # 9
I didn't mean to say Ron Howard was a woman.
Whateva'

me

OH WAY TO GO TMZ. YOU WON'T POST MY LESBIAN REMARK BUT YOU'LL SHOW BRITNEY'S VAGINA!!! GROW UP!

river rat

8. Jeez Jodie could be with any hottie in the world, what's she doing with this hatchet-faced hag? Broad looks like Martina Navratilova on a bad day. Must be a talented muncher of the carpet.

Posted at 1:43PM on Dec 14th 2007 by L.A. Douchenozzle, Esq.

OMG, a poster we can actually identify with his/her screen name. Harv, you need to set an age limit on your site.

meowomon

You Go Sister Girl! We're here. We're queer....oh, you know the rest.

CatsMeow

Jodie Foster is one of the most talented women in Hollywood. I understand completely why she kept her personal life quiet. I wish more Hollywood stars would do the same, but they use their personal life to promote their public life. Most Hollywood stars are attention junkies. I'm so tired of hearing every little thing that goes on in their overrated, overpaid, egotistical, self centered lives. Five stars to Jodie for living a life of class and quiet eloquence. I wish her well, along with her partner in life (who I find very attractive).

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments