Judy and Her Girls

12/17/2007 3:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 49-year-old "Stewardess School" star resurfaced -- bulging out of Koi in West Hollywood on Saturday, accompanied by her girls -- and her two wiggy hook-alike teenage daughters, Lindsey and Kristy. They have their mother's, er, eyes!
Judy Landers
America, meet the heirs to the Hilton sisters' throne of pantyless club hopping!

COMMENTS

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Thunder

Man, so damn fine.

coolbreeze

Man for nearly 50 she looks awesome! Daughters are hot too! I remember her as "Stacks" on "B J & The Bear" and "Sara Joy" on "Madame's Place" Except I hated that damn Waylon Flowers puppet! Between her and Erin Gray in spandex on "Buck Rogers" (along with reruns of "Gilligans Island" and "I Dream of Jeanie" ) they all helped me get through puberty!
"Battle of the Network Stars" with them and Heather Thomas, Ann Jillian,Heather Locklear, Jenilee Harrison,Randi Oakes,Cathy Lee Crosby.Suzanne somers,Donna Dixon,Valerie Bertinelli,Cheryl Tiegs and Victoria Principal among others provided a few "wet moments" as well! BRING BACK BATTLE OF THE NETWORKS STARS!!!! The babes on "Smallville " alone would be worth tuning in for! Don't know why I just thought of this but any of you guys out there remember the "T J Hooker" episode where Heather Locklear guest starred and she and Heather Thomas went undercover as prostitutes? Man I was in heaven!

bandit

I would have liked to hit her back in the day and I'd love to hit her now!!

Nickyfranks

I think that Judy and her daughters are lovely and beautiful people and I support them 100 per cent.
Judy and her sister Audrey have always been very respectable , kind and decent people and they are outstanding mothers........they have never made scandelous headlines and their children will never make embarrassing headlines either. They moved away from Hollywood in order to raise their kids without the negativity and trouble that Hollywood can cause to a show-biz family.
I take offense to any derogatory comments I have read here and I will continue to be honored to call them my friends. Save the trash talking for the young wrecks who deserve it.

danziglady

The one on the left has the worst boob job i've ever seen. Those suckers are like 5 feet apart.

Joanne

I always thought Audrey was prettier.. I wonder if Audrey has kids that look like these 2 (with their fake boo@@). Disgusting..

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8