Britney: I Was Being Sarcastic, I Know My Sis is Preggo

12/19/2007 3:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A source close to Britney Spears tells TMZ that the popwreck's comment to our cameras last night denying sister Jamie Lynn's pregnancy was a joke. She was "being sarcastic," we're told. "She knows." Hope so!

Brit had been out on a late-night shopping excursion when photogs asked how she felt about being an auntie. She replied, "My sister's not pregnant!" much to the surprise of the throng around her.

Britney's not that dumb. She's just not a comic.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Christine

RE: 14. "She didn't know - watch the video. She is just trying damage control now. Please, she is not that smart. AND, we're not that dumb!"

YES YOU ARE!

stina21

YEAH JAMIE LYNN MAY NOT BE PERFECT, WHO IS IN THIS WORLD, BUT AT LEAST SHE IS DOING THE RESPONCIBLE THING AND TAKING CARE OF HER SOON TO BE CHILD, YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK, AND THE WHOLE RAPE ALLEGATIONS PEOPLE IT WAS CONCENSUAL RAPE IS WHEN SOMEONE SAYS NO, THIS WAS TO PEOPLE HAVING SEX AND WHOM ARE NOW HAVING A CHILD, THE MOST PRECIOUS THING IN LIFE AND YOU PEOPLE WANT TO MAKE A CHILD LOOK LIKE THE WORST THING IN THE WORLD, YOU KNOW ALL OF YOU WERE OUT HAVING SEX WHEN YOU WERE AROUND THIS AGE RATHER YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO ADMIT OR NOT IS ANOTHER STORY, I HAVE A KID AND NO I WAS NOT MARRIED, HAVING A KID DOESN'T MAKE A PERSON HORRIBLE IN MOST CASES IT MAKES THEM GROW UP. BRIT ON THE OTHER HAND DOES HAVE SOME ISSUES, ANYONE WHO CAN JUST BASICLY GIVE UP YOUR KIDS NEEDS HELP OF SOME KIND, CAN'T YOU PEOPLE SEE SHE IS HURTING AND CRYING OUT FOR HELP AND ALL ANYONE WANTS TO DO IS TERROISE HER. BY THE WAY THE WHOLE BRITNEY BEING FAT, SHE HAD 2 KIDS NO MORE THEN A YEAR APART, HAVING A CHILD IS THE BEST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN TO PEOPLE AND YOU GUYS MAKE IT OUT TO BE THE WORST POSSIBLE SITUATION, YOU ALL NEED TO GET YOUR OWN LIFES AND BACK OFF THE PEOPLE WHO ARE HAVING CHILDREN.

FlyontheWallTZM@aol.com

One thing for sure

Harv knows Goliath is not only an imposter but also making rude crude racial remarks fly would never make.

LMAO at the idiot - Goliath

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank Dave for his time posting for FLy

pimp

Dios mio!!

I needs to gets this family a set of burkas and a clue for christmass

FlyontheWallTZM@aol.com

Brits has the Flyglasses in town, custom made for her

Ali has a pair similar but not the same.

I up my bid to $2000

Thanks and cant wait till the auction ends.

Jizy

At least both their kids will be the same age and they can grow up playing together.
I wonder who's gonna be the father of Jaime Lynn's next baby?

Tangie

Brit knows the word sarcastic?!?

red

well, we all know she'll be throwing a baby shower for her sis complete with chicken fingers and sweet tea and if Jamie has a boy, he can get all of Brit's kid's hand me downs! Perfect!

Stan

Why is this filed under train wrecks????? TMZ sucks. They will never give this woman a break...

Hollywood Azz

Was she being sarcastic when she shaved her head???

JessBcuz

Oh she must be sober now.....

mary

is the DA going to take this man to court for raping an girl to young to legally consent?

MW

Oh please. She didn't know because her family hates her ugly ass.

Kelli

I think her response was funny. Score one for Brit.

Tim

"...Britney's not that dumb. She's just not a comic..."

Neither are you!!