Alba to Pap: Don't Be an A-Hole!

12/20/2007 8:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The always paparazzi-friendly (ha!) Jessica Alba got royally pissed when one photog got a bit too close on Rodeo Drive yesterday.

TMZ caught the pregnant-yet-dour starlet getting her shop on, ignoring paps as they tried to snap pics of her growing belly. One photog got real close though and attempted to get an unflattering shot from below -- prompting Jessica to cuss him out!

gagal

"cece" you must be one of those STUPIDS as you call them.

annab

she always has a bug up her a**! she is such a sour puss. maybe she should just get out of show biz, since she no one goes to see her movies, and she just doesn't like the attention.

she is one of those "stars" who is only friendly and smiling when they are promoting their movies.

doublej

This is kind of an old saying but it takes an ass hole to know one!!!

More Famous for being pregnant

She acts more put out than real actors who you know- act. A listers. Ever see Cate Blanchett doing the half assed 'ooh don't take my picture' cover and duck? No.

I hate that this doughy faced slag acts like she's in such demand. Can't wait till the cankles and bloating set in in the next trimester...

The Truth Sayer

This lady is pregnant - do you want to show a little respect! Do you want to stress her out so she has a miscarriage that you can all catch on camera?

Lexy

I can't believe how hateful you people are! I don't believe for one minute she asked for this, for Paps to be shoving their camera right at her belly! tactless crude a holes is right! and how dare you put this on Jessica and say she shouldn't go to Rodeo drive if she doesn't want to be photograped. These paps are sickening leaches, who constantly cross the boundaries of personal privacy., and she should have just as much right to go where she wants to go without saying she asked for it. Thats BS!! thats like saying don't walk the streets at night if you dont want to be mugged and if you are its your own fault. Always turn things around and make the victim the bad guy, how sad.

More Famous for being pregnant

Get an assistant bitch.

shadow

trying to stick the camera where the sun dont shine ............hmmmmm he must have got her confused with paris hilton

ChocolateRockstar

ugh. stop taking pics of that dumb (non-latina) bitch. pretty soon, she will be begging for attention.

Ken C.

Isn't she the hypocrite who refused to do a nude scene because of her "Catholic faith," and then immediately got knocked up by her boyfriend-du-jour?

Boo hoo hooo....

Ehlayah

You know, this is crap. The paparazzi are going WAY too far.Yes i know celebs are rich and famous and 'its their right of passage' DO IT WHEN SHES NOT PREGNANT. when she is ASK her because personally as a women i find it harassment if you started taking pictures of my stomach because you wanted to take pictures of the growth process.I am so GLAD i am not a celebrity nor do i ever want to be for the simple fact that ,if i was.the first person that harasses me for a photo/comment/takes pictures of me trying to get a embarrassing photo.WILL get My fist in their face.

GREAT JOB JESSICA! atleast someone spoke up.

rose

I think a person should be able to go shopping with being harrassed. I don't give a flying flip what they do in their personal lives. It would be like my boss looking over my shoulder when I had a day off. Screw the paps. Let them find honest work. Besides she is pregnant now. She doesn't need the hassle of the paps. They could stress her out too much.

Ted

Enough already. So shes knocked up. All of a sudden this woman is Mother Theresa?

RMT

Hmmmm.... Sounds like TMZ is really running out of stories to "print" if they consider this "a story". Big deal! A photographer gets too close, and the subject tells them to bug off in what I must admit (but again, who cares!) is an unladylike fashion. Ho hum.... Think I'll read the latest on TMZ the next time I need to get to sleep.

Arlo J. Wiley

I totally agree with what Kelly said upthread.

This site is disgusting, and pretty much an insult to human dignity.