Suri's Mom -- Beverly Hills Bot

12/22/2007 5:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Suri's mother, whom you may remember from "Dawson's Creek," did some holiday shopping in Beverly Hills yesterday, where a TMZ camera caught her mechanically correct Scientolobot trot. Can you hear the gears grinding?

The third Mrs. Cruise opted to be chauffeured to upscale shops -- instead of clicking her ruby red heels together to be transported. And yes, that is a purse, not luggage -- which no doubt contains all of the instruction manuals.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Michele

Once again the creative writing team at TMZ hard at work making the most out of a very ordinary image of Mrs. Cruise walking down the street without incidence....looking very lovely might I add! Tell me, must EVERY photo of her or her famous husband have some sort of Scientology reference? .......how boring!

Gia

Yes, it IS an ordinary image. Why all of us gals go shopping in 6 inch heels carrying a purse large enough to hold a small child.

Seuthsayer

What I see is that the bump on her knee was caused by Tom looking for the boniest and hardest place on Katy to well.....you know........... That bump on her knee could very well be from taking a pounding from her husband's need to pretend that he is with a man, and soon the knee will give out and the marriage will be over.

upStater

Wonder how Tom feels about those high high heels that she can't appear to walk in comfortably.
Shoulders back, t&a out silly droid girl.

patty

KATIE LOOKS GREAT...AND IN MY OPINION SHE IS HOOFING IT ALONG JUST FINE IN HER HEELS..THE WOMAN IS TALL AND TAKES BIG STRIDES BECAUSE OF HER LONG LEGS..GET A LIFE

I ALSO LIKE HER HAIR CUT...TOOK A FEW PICTURES TO GET USED TO IT..THE PICTURE I WORRY ABOUT WAS OF THEM IN ONE OF OH'S MAGAZINES NOV. ISSUES..SHOWS KATIE AND TOM AND THEIR NEW HAIR CUTS..TOM'S IS A TYPICAL GAY STYLE HAIR CUT AND NOTICE THE LEFT HAND AND HOW IT IS ARCHED..ANOTHER SIGN OF GAY. BUT WHO REALLY CARES..HE'S HAD HIS SHARE OF BAD PUBLICITY FROM THE GET GO WHEN HE TEAMED UP WITH HIS CHILD BRIDE, BUT I THINK HE HAS A GOOD HEART..MAYBE TOO BIG A MOUTH/KNOW IT ALL, I.E. MATT LAUER BEING CALLED GLIB BY HIM..WHATEVER RELIGION PEOPLE ARE IS FINE WITH ME AS LONG AS THEY DON'T TRY TO SHOVE IT DOWN MY THROAT..

Seuthsayer

SOMETHING IS WRONG WRONG WRONG WITH THE BACK OF HER KNEE!!!! I THINK THAT HER HUSBAND KEEPS TRYING TO BONE HER KNEE!!!!! I HOPE HE DIDN'T JUMP UP ON DOWN ON IT LIKE HE DID TO OPRAH'S COUCH!!!!! EESH!!!!

Seuthsayer

Tom needs a MANdroid, not an android!

Gia

Where are all the down on their luck $cientologists? You tell me-where's Lisa McPherson? Elie Perkins? Hint: graveyard.
How happy can someone be when they're forced to disconnect from their entire family because they've dared to question your cult's motives? How happy can someone be after they're bankrupted by the cult? Sure you can point to a few "celebrities" who are doing well, but let's talk about those who have to work at your orgs to pay for all the useless courses. Last I heard they worked about 80 hours a week for $200 bucks a month. A LOT more of them than the few celebrities now aren't there?
And I'll bet Hitler and his boys were pretty happy too. What's your point?

Go to www.xenu.net for the truth about the cult of greed and power: $cientology.

(By the way, Xenu is the intergalactic warlord from planet Teegeeack that Hubbard dreamed up. To learn the full story it will cost you about $300,000.

Biased information

Dec 23rd 2007 by $cientology Sucks

Would you go to a KKK site to learn about the Jewish religion or Jewish people?

Think about that for awhile before you react and answer that.

My Scientologist friends can't stop talking about what it has done for them, their families and their lives. I personally believe them because I've seen the transformations myself and I see how much better they are doing in life. If they decide to donate for the services they get at their church, or donate because they want to support their church then I think that's very honorable.

Oh, and I've asked about my Scientologist friends about the whole Xenu story, and they say it's total garbage. I consider my Scientology friends, who are all doing very well in life, much more credible than a third-rate gossip site or a hate site runs by religious bigots.

Sorry, but at some point you have to use a little common sense and realize that you can't believe everything you read and always consider the source.

Gia

Ever seen an elderly $cientologist? Of course not, because eventually everyone figures out it's a scam. No matter much money they give the cult they never make it across the "bridge". Even Mike Rinder flew the coop-can't wait for that book!
As for "your friends"- good one! Problem is I know exactly who you are. No one ever admits to being a $cientologist, it's always "a friend" or "co-worker". Sorry, your attempts to present yourself as an objective observer are transparent,
As for the Xenu story, of course you won't admit it. It's only revealed when one reaches OTVII and it costs approximately $300,000 to get that far. Unfortunately people have left your cult in droves and revealed EXACTLY who Xenu is. Kind of silly to deny it now. Don't you just hate critics like me who know the full truth about your cult? I'll bet you guys curse the day the internet came into being, rather hard to keep your crimes on the down-low in this day and age.

And here's another great site for anyone who wants to learn more about the "founder" of this group of crazies. Go to ronthenut.org. Very enlightening AND funny.

Tell OSA I said hi!

Sarah

Ok, I cannot stand Tom and from what I've heard and read about it, Scietology is not a good thing. Can't buy your way to eternal life....God knows they have the money and that doesn't get the soul any closer to Him. So much for that, Katie does not look 40, there's nothing wrong with changing your hair but she simply cannot walk in heels. I figure that she probably doesn't get her fashion sense from Tom ( yes, definately his cents ) and she's just growing up. I'm no big Katie fan but I have a feeling that she's alot smarter than she puts on. She will walk away from him....in time.

Biased information

Posted at 10:32PM on Dec 23rd 2007 by $cientology Sucks

WOW! You really believe the stuff you're writing don't you?

If someone told you that Kirstie Alley personally has put hits on those who didn't finish reading Dianetics would you also believe that too?
Or did you hear the one about John Travolta working covert surveilance with Tom Cruise on "defectors"?
Or did you know that Paul Haggis, Jenna Elfman and Beck kidnap those who don't finish courses and waterboard them till they do?
Or did you know that Katie is doing beer runs to Mars in a Scientology spaceship?

LMAO!!! Dude, you really need to stop taking those crazy pills. Just because some paranoid people really believe in something and write about it doesn't mean that it's true. Sometimes you just have to apply a little common sense. It's really that easy.

Oh, and watch your back, cause the Scientologists are always watching you!

MMMWWWAAAAAA!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!

Biased information

Oh, $cientology Sucks,

You might want to boycott Alvin and the Chipmunks too. I hear Jason Lee is a scientologist. It must be more Scientology propaganda!

hahahaha!!!!!

wtff?

This is funny! Girl is definitely of another planet.....I believe she can't even differentiate between fantasy and reality anymore.
She reminds me of a centaur---half horse, half man. From the waist up, she has the body of a sixteen year old boy, from the waist down she has huge hips and horse legs. She actually looks like a giraffe when she walks.

It is true that money can't buy class. This girl is the perfect example. In an interview recently, she said her mom and dad and all her brothers and sisters and their spouses and children would join Tom and his entire family in Colorado for Christmas....WTF? It's obvious that Katie's family is swooned by Tom's money too. For the past 20 something years these people (Katie's family) have celebrated Christmas with blood relatives and friends. Now, I guess they all ignore their family and friends in Ohio just to kiss Tom Cruises ass. My parents would have never dumped all of our friends and family to be with any else for the holidays just because of celebrity. I guess they are all expecting big expensive gifts from Tom. Now we know where Katie gets her golddigger atrributes.

Glisten Garbor

Tmz why do you pick on Kate so much? She's beautiful, stylish and a very nice person..Pick on the fugly's for a change will ya..Amy Winehouse, Hilary Stank, Sarah Jessica Parker, Tori Amos and whoever else I don't like..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments