"A.I." Reject Says It's Raining Men -- Hallelujah!

1/4/2008 5:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kimberley Locke is angling to replace the girls we've grown to love on the party circuit.

She was passed around like an hors d'oeuvres tray at the Plumm in NYC, where she celebrated her 30th b-day. Club owner Noel Ashman was among the gents cozying up to Kim.

See Also

notkissinadogthatlicksbutt

Ummmm.......Who cares!!!!

notkissinadogthatlicksbutt

What's going on with britney? Who cares about her! I haven't heard anything in a few hours and I am going insane! LOL

Bunny Rabbit

OMG - are you serious??? Wow, this is so fascinating!

Seriously, which loser "reporter" grabbed up this valuable nugget of gossip? SNORE!

Ms. Giant1

Harvey looks like he can really put it down..... Kimberly does not look like his type.. but who cares!!!! Maybe his wife made him stay home. I know if it was me I would keep his chizzled ass right in my arms....... Fine ass Harvey!!! love you man

Bunny Rabbit

Whoever made the decision to post this should be fired....and then shot. Yes, I think that will do nicely.

Bunny Rabbit

Man oh man, you guys shoulda branded this with that "EXCLUSIVE" stamp you like to use so much...no one else got this juicy scoop.....oh wait.....no one cares..

L.B.

SHE KEPT ON SAYING SHE LOST WEIGHT...I DON'T THINK SO....SHE STILL FAT...SHE'S REALLY CHUNKY....WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL ABOUT HER? SHE'S NOT THAT IMPORTANT....SHE'S NOT THAT POPULAR...FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, SHE WAS ON AMERICAN IDOL AND NOW YOU MAKE HER LIKE SHE'S A BIG STAR...

lol

Any post about Kimberly Locke deserves a big "Yeah, and?"

bam bam

thanks tmz for this awesome post!!! NOT!!!

CoolGirl2008

Since doctors will be giving Britney a lobotomy, can they transplant this young woman's vocal chords on her as well?

Seriously

I congratulate her on her weight loss, but her face was prettier before. Her face looks so pointed now. I have always thought she was so beautiful - maybe I am just not used to it.

Seriously

Well, when Harvey learned there would be cake served, his great moral fiber would not allow him to attend with her. He did not want to be contributing to a "relapse" of sorts. And that is the honest truth. I just got off the phone with him - off the record.

SUN

WOW! she is drinking Fiji water. Hold me back, this really makes my Friday night.

SkankWhisperer

This broad is my maid who should be cleaning my toilets instead of out partying.
I pay her too much.

Estygal4

Good to see Kimberley getting attention..she has a great voice!

She was my fav during Season 2...now Ruben is dropped from recording, and Nasty Clay is a diva chubby nasty mess...

Kimberley Locke is looking great...can't wait to hear some new songs from her! Happy B-Day!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments