Pandemonium Outside Brit's Madhouse

1/4/2008 9:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Chaotic" doesn't even begin to describe the clusterf**k that went on around Britney Spears' home tonight as the popwreck was taken away to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in an ambulance.

TMZ was there -- and man was it crazazy!!! Our cameras also caught Sean Preston being taken away in a black VW and a throng of paparazzi trying to get the money shot.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

I am poster 58

She is going to die and end up like Anna Nicole soon...just you watch....sad.

Brooke

O My God!

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

I hope you haters have some sympathy for Brittney now.

yazzie

STOP all of this poor Britney. God help her now. KFED you sicking me and you could stop this.

princess diana

no one who gets this much negative paparazzi coverage ends up alright in the end. she's the new princess diana.

Lisa

I just want to know why everyone is acting so shocked over this? This was 2008 prediction #1, as far as I'm concerned - the girl is a mess.

Stephanie

OMG!!!! In this sick, twisted way, I wish I was there.

I am poster 58

1. This is ridiculous. This press on her needs to STOP.
2. She has no career...let her fizzle out.
3. She is going to kill an innocent person soon....I see trouble on the horizon.
4. There's flash flood warnings in OC and they need the police, medics and fire personnel....not a loser on drugs.
5. STOP STOP STOP
6. Her parents need to take control of their daughter.....this is SERIOUS...she is going to wind up DEAD....so sad.

yazzie

WE love you Britney dont give up your a very spiecal person. You are not a loser KFED is and just get help and step on his head . We all make bad mistakes you can come back and be better. We love you.

kjo

She is the female Michael Jackson & Anna Nicole Smith wrapped into
one! I've lost hope that she'll ever recover. Something is wrong
with her aside from her drugs and alcohol. She doesn't listen to
anyone. What happened to her court ordered drug tests?? Her custody
needs to be revoked. She must be held in contempt of court. She
doesn't listen or respect the court on any level not to mention her
lack of respect for her CHILDREN! She needs everyone to ignore her
and maybe just maybe when she hits rock bottom she'll climb out of
this.

ttn

someone please take those children away from her.
I don't get it, why is it that she is under court order and still is allowed to get away with
her games. If it were anyone of us, are asses would be in jail and we would never
see our kids again. "Left Coast" justice?
Someone needs to send a serious message to this drug addict. Enough with the chances
who cares what she does to herself at this point, but now she is putting those children
in a horrible and dangerous sitaution and it should be stopped!

shelly

I feel really bad for Britney and for her 2 boys. What makes me angry is the damn paparazzi standing in the middle of the road in front of the damn ambulance. GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY! My feeling...... they all should have been fined!

FireEmAll

Sorry #6, I still have no sympathy for her goofy azz. I do, however, hope those kids are ok.

Pam

First thing I thought of was Anna Nicole. By the way Trope and Trope also represented Anna Nicole. God bless and keep Britney and her baby's. And, Britney's family. God keep them safe and God bring this to the best outcome for those baby boys. Amen

SS