Pandemonium Outside Brit's Madhouse

1/4/2008 9:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Chaotic" doesn't even begin to describe the clusterf**k that went on around Britney Spears' home tonight as the popwreck was taken away to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in an ambulance.

TMZ was there -- and man was it crazazy!!! Our cameras also caught Sean Preston being taken away in a black VW and a throng of paparazzi trying to get the money shot.

jbird

Like one of those friggin surge drills in NYC! Were all those sirens at once, really necessary?!

thatsridiculousyall

Melissa

The paparazzzi accounts for at the least 75% of what's wrong with Britney. She has no space, no privacy and as we see here, If she would've been dying on that stretcher, she still wouldn't have gotten there as fast as say you or I would. They don't care about her safety, just who can get the better pic. As for her addictions, we don't know what exactly, no matter what is put out there, but how convienent of K-Fed to expose her to the drugs (as seen in videos prior to the wedding of her and K-Fed) then take off when the going gets tough. Personally, I believe he knew what he was doing from the get go. All he saw were $$. He is taking care of the babies, but I don't agree with his tactics. Taking her kids away is handing her the drugs. He f*&#d her then and continues to do so today.

jbird

In one of those clips she looks like her head is on the veritable swivel. Must be uppers(lots of em)!

jbird

Even in the small town I grew up in, our ambulance service could afford one of those "sonic" horns that displaces air pressure around the front of the vehicle. It forces people to scurry out of the way like ants! wonder why LA doesnt have em on their rigs?

marcc

It would be so funny if she's faking this all, and it was like all planned out. But doubtful. I don't think she's the one who needs help, i think its the people around her. Especially her mom and that loser of an ex-husband, i prefer to think that they're the cause of this pandemonium. None of this would have happened if it was not for them. I think they're all trying to screw her over and turn her into a public nutcase that we can all feed off of. I feel so bad for her.

David

You can take the girl out of Mississippi, but can't take Mississippi out of her. She is a backwards person and haves no clue on whats going on.

brandy

OMG why don't all you basher just shut up. I was looking for this to happen. You can only push a person so far. She is under everyones eye all the time. I imagine Mr. K-fed is no better. If fact I know he is not. But his lawyers just keep pushing and pushing. She loves those kids, but everyone keeps taking everything she does and twist it. NO dang Mother is perfect. Those that are putting her down either don't have kids, or afraid to amit they have messed up as parents. Especially someone like her, when her every move someone is always there. be . WHat gives you people the right to put spmeone down, be judge and jury. Let he that is without sin cast the first stone, and I am telling you noone is perfect so don't judge a person until you relook your own lives etc.

Gabi

First, for whomever said that if someone is taken away on a gurney in an ambulance, then it must be serious? I wish I could tell you how many non-serious ambulance transports occur everyday. She was very obviously not in any immediate medical danger looking at the video...they don't sit people up on the stretcher when it's "serious". But enough of that.

What is the story with Jayden? Is it true that he was taken via ambulance also? Britney is currently being held on a "51-50 Hold"...meaning that she is considered a danger to herself or others. I'm praying she didn't hurt that baby. Those boys have been through enough. She held them hostage for, what, 3-4 hours last night? Go ahead and block Britney's ambulance...who cares. But leave the little ones alone.

P.S. to "Kimberlee"---Do you ever see KFed using those boys as a photo-op? Or leaving them in the car while he shops? He's one of the few people these kids can count on...it's just common sense after everything that's happened.

jenna

Mental illness is a very real and debillitaing disease. To blame Britney for her illness is like blaming a parapalegic for not being able to run. I am sure that she loves her children as much as any mother, but is obviously on the edge of a breakdown. There are medications available to her, but unfortunately.most of them cause considerable weight gain. More people will throw rocks at her for being overweight than for being crazy....so shes in a real catch22.

Nikki

I would lose my mind, too, if someone tried to take my kids away! She's under a constant microscope ... I'd like to know how many of us "normal" people wouldn't be critisized for the things we do if we were watched 24/7! She's young and screwed up ... it's sad. I hope she straightens out soon before it's too late.

dmx

She is mentally ill. Face it, people, she is no longer responsible for what she does. The system and her family are responsible for not having her involuntarily committed for psych treatment. I hope she is treated with kindess and gentleness in that hospital. She can't get that from her family. and she obviously hasn't got any friends. Not even her cousin Ally who was using her to get publicity for herself to start her own career. Kevin F. used her and abused her because she was naive and never taught common sense or life skills. Poor kid really thought he loved her. And word around that Lynne Spears was putting out for him, or let me rephrase it, he was putting out for her to keep her on his side, how sick is that? There's been more than a few people who have reason to believe that's true. Lynne needs to let go and act her old age and help her daughter. If Britney is aware her mom hasn't come o the hospital, even if she thinks she hates her mom, it will still be hurtful and damaging to her.

dmx

The papparazzi blocking the ambulance should be arrested. They had no right to do that, no matter what the situation was. They are as trashy as Pimpin' Lynne Spears.

Gabi

Ugh...if you're going to be a Britney supporter, why keep changing your name on your posts? You're posting the same words over and over, just under different names. Give it up already.

lawoman

So sad -- the paps with their cameras & lights shining into poor Sean Preston's scared face. Shame on them!!! These boys will be traumatized for years over their life thus far. She never should've had any visitation rights reinstated! Poor Brit....no, I don't think so. She's just a rich, spoiled addict who needs rehab but isn't bright enough to know it. So...where were her parents during all of this??? That's a big part of her problem. Her sis will be in the same place in a few years, Just wait & see. Of course, Brit won't be around to see it.