Brit Not Ready for Prime Court Time

1/14/2008 7:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears was a wreck after trying to get out of her SUV at the L.A. County Courthouse. She bailed and is headed home.

As she got out of the car, she screamed at photogs, "Move back. I'm scared. Stop it. Stop it. I want to get back in the car. Just stop it. Let me get in the car, please."

But the plot thickens. A law enforcement source tells TMZ she may be coming back to the courthouse at 3:30 PM PT. We have not confirmed this, but if it's true, we will go live with streaming video. Promise!

UPDATE: Britney needs some God in her life! After leaving the courthouse, she stopped at the Little Brown Church and then headed to the Gaucho Grill on Ventura Blvd where she's eating lunch. A girl gets hungry!

Jeezlouise

CRRRRRRAZY!

Dyna ™

Why even bother? This piece of crap doesn't want her kids. Just give permenant custody to K-Fed and award 100,000.00 a month child support. The bitch should be signed off as the loser she is and put in a straight jacket.

mykidsmom

I am a mom with a 2.5 year old child. I am older than Britney, I never disliked Britney, but I was never really a fan, she wasn't part of my genteration. I want to know just as much as anyone how this works out for her, but I am rooting for her. Please offer her some compassion, this is not a game for her, she is a person who I am sure is totally overwhelmed and freaked out. She is trying, It makes me sad to see her struggle. Please give her a break. I am sure she has mental health issues, I think coming there has to be emotionally draining for her. Let her be her kids mom and do what she can to salvage things. For goodness sakes, the poor girl needs a break here.

DUH

She has no problem with the paps when she leaves her house at 3:30 in the morning just to go gas station hopping!!!!

AreYouKiddingMe?

Chill out people!!!!!! She just need to run home and get her vitamins!!!!!!

W T F ?

Oh get real, Brit-tards. She loves the paps, and Kevin is not to blame for her not wanting to go into the courthouse. The fact that she is going to have to face up to her actions in a place that's not "Twitney Land" is what's got her panties (?) in a wad!

mk

where the heck is her mom and dad
this girl is going to wind up hurting herself or hurting kevin
this situation isnt going to end good and her parents need to intervene
she hooked up with this weirdo paparazzi guy and this all smells very bad
something just isnt right with this whole thing i do not understand why are parents and brother
and pregnant sister arent there watching over this situation my family regardless of whatever problems i would ever have would never stop trying
i just dont get it!!

mic

PRAYING FOR YOU BRIT.

ATLchick

That's so sad for so many reasons. I hope she comes back and she can actually get in the building. However, if the custody of my kids was on the line there is nothing that could stop me from getting there. NOTHING.

Lori B

She's at a church..she is psychotic.

W T F ?

21. I have it on good authority that court officials have agreed to Britney's request submitted via her attorneys to temporarily position a faux gas pump and a Starbucks sign outside the courthouse. She will indeed return when these two conditions are met, at which time she will feel comfortable getting out of her vehicle.

Posted at 5:14PM on Jan 14th 2008 by chad*******************************************************************************************

Hey Chad - ROTFLMAO!

Oh Well

I think the Police should help her. Put her in a straight jacket and bring her in under a Police escort. Take her to the court room and have her committed. That way she won't be scared (funny how she likes to yell that one out. I wonder if that is how she got things when she was a kid, by screaming at the top of her lungs.)

wasup

listen, for those of you who are so worried about her children, I work for the welfare department and know what a real bad mom looks like! Maybe you guys should be writing your representative about how jacked up the system is...especially the poster who called themselves a taxpayer.

I love it!

Phoniest whore in the world.

SCARED?! Yeah right! Commissioner Gordon, come on NO MORE games. She's wasting money and peoples time. Make the ruling in Kevin's favor and lets just be done with this whore already!

Nic

You know what I could care less how 'scared' she is - act like an adult - get out of the car, walk into the courthouse and try to get your kids back! If she actually took any of this seriously she would just do it - period - none of this crap! She can always arrive in a police car - cause she is so 'scared' I have absoultely ZERO respect for this waste of space!

You see REAL mothers, would lay down their lives for their kids - paps, cameras, crowds NOTHING would keep me away from my children - and you know what, she's lucky, these children aren't in some third world country where the US CAN'T get them back - she has every opportunity to do the right thing - THEN SHE SHOULD JUST DO IT!

As an adult, she needs to suck it up and face the judge - thats the end of it - and if she can't act like an adult and face the music than the kids stay with their father - period!

Time for some tough love Brit!