Britney and the Reagans Have Church in Common!

1/14/2008 7:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears made a pit stop at the Little Brown Church in the San Fernando Valley this afternoon -- but no, she wasn't planning a wedding.

A church rep tells TMZ that the historic chapel is open 24/7 365 for anyone "who wants to go in and pray." We're told Britney walked into the church- followed by a throng of paparazzi. So much for peace and quiet!

We're told that she was not there to plan a wedding or ceremony of any kind, she just walked in, sat down and walked out.

And in case you were wondering, Ronald and Nancy Reagan were married in that church on March 4, 1952.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

billy

Cool. Brit & Adnan are next generation of Ronnie & Nancy!!!!!

anonymous

ANYTHING FOR ATTENTION!!!!!!

Another Huge Fan :)

I betcha she will lose it soon

hot snot

what is WRONG with her? why can't she stay home, or go to court when asked to be there?

she is NOT a mother

heather

sid and nancy

J&J

Poor Britney she can't even go to Church without all those people following her. No wonder she is so messed up

diofghdiogv

How dare the paps follow her into a church. YES she is a train wreck on a path to self destruction but come on how, have some consideration for anyone that might have been in there.

compassion

I think it is really low (yeah, I know) of the Paparazzi to follow her into the church. What would it hurt to wait outside? The church is supposed to be a sanctuary. Maybe she could've gotten a bit of help from someone inside if she didn't have a million photographers following her in.

ChanelShades

I still think the gal is nuts but the pap following her into the church is over the top. If she wants some time with God they need to let her be. Just my two cents worth.

I love it!

Laughable. Stop playing Britney we know you don't me it.

Sheri

Hopefully when and if she gets back to court, they can start a commitment hearing also. Girl needs some major help. It's not even funny anymore, it's just sad.

TraciWeber

LOSERS!!!!

chillout music girl

NEWS AUSTRALIA HAS JUST SAID, BRITNEY SPEARS IS TALKING ABOUT SUICIDE... SERIOUSLY............. THE WHOLE SCENE HAS TAKEN ITS TOLL ON HER

BRITNEY Spears has allegedly threatened to commit suicide if she is forced into psychiatric care.
The troubled singer - who lost all visitation rights to her two young sons last week after she was hospitalised following a stand-off with police when she refused to hand them back to ex-husband Kevin Federline -insists she would rather than die than be put into hospital by her parents, Jamie and Lynne.

During a car ride round Los Angeles, where she was pursued by the paparazzi, she reportedly shrieked down the phone to a friend: "They're not sending me to the nut house! No one can make me go - and I'm not going.

"I'll kill myself before I let them lock me up again. So tell Mama and Daddy I said so. Oh my God, it's over for me."

A friend of Britney also spoke of her fears the singer may kill herself if she is barred from seeing her boys, Sean Preston, two, and 16-month-old Jayden James.

The pal told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "The kids are her life. She told me she has no reason to live if she can't see them. So yes, I'm afraid, very afraid."

After being discharged from Los Angeles Cedars-Sinai hospital last weekend, where she refused psychiatric treatment, Britney flew to Mexico with alleged lover Adnan Ghalib.

Staff at the Rosarito Beach Hotel said Britney appeared to be "high" and was singing her hit song 'Toxic' to herself in an empty bar.

Reception manager Gustavo Lopez said: "One of our waitresses spotted Britney singing to herself.

"She heard her mumbling the words to 'Toxic' in a very low voice. It was a strange thing to do and my waitress said she looked out of it."

love Brit

Leave her alone...

Party 'till you die!

Her head started spinning around and catching fire! They are going to have a tough time cleaning up all that green pea soup from the walls! The priests enjoyed the boiling holy water as it was helpful in making coffee! The cross then started spinning and a booming voice from no where started yelling "GET OUT!" and she left. Just another day in her world!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments