Jovovich Goes Rebel Alliance Chic

1/14/2008 4:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Taking style cues from Princess Leia's "donut hairstyle" isn't the best idea -- but Milla Jovovich manages to pull it off.

TMZ caught Milla leaving lunch at Ago, and though she had a baby just two months ago, she was in fine form. It won't be long before she can fit into that infamous metal bikini to complete the look!

margie

first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Desiree

haha... nice hair do!
shes preety though! but who is she?

whatever

Her hair looks dumb. By the way Desiree she is a model turned actress.

SpawnOfAzazel

That's more Walk of Shame than chic.

Like It Matters

Yeah, I'm with #2, who the hell is this?

Mnkyonmybck

she is so beautiful! and she's a bad ass on the big screen!!

solid snake

lol. that has gotta be the WORST leia hairdo i ever saw!

MeaZy

Charming to the last. You don't know how hard I found it signing the order to terminate your life!

wisegirl

I can't wait for her Jovoich-Hawk line to debut at Target in March!

Draya

You are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor. Take her away!

Old School

TMZ makes Celebrity Stars out of noBodies and these so called celebs. think they are Gods Gift to Humankind because of TMZ and the rest of the celebrity rags!

Jennifer2000

GOD

BLESS

MILLA

AND

THE

WONDERFUL

MIRACLE

OF

LIFE

SHE'S

CREATED.

SHE'S BEEN THE STAR OF: "THE FIFTH ELEMENT, JOAN OF ARC, ZOOLANDER, ULTRA-VIOLET, & MANY MORE PLUS A TOP PAID COVER-GIRL FOR REVLON. SHE'S ALSO BEEN A DELIGHTFUL SINGER WITH A EURO-FOLKSY TWIST, HERE'S THE LINK, YOU'LL NEED "QUICK TIME" PLAYER http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/42413/detail/ AND MAYBE A COLD SHOWER AFTERWARDS. WHAT? MILF?

Jennifer2000

Millas "Gentleman who fell before the Court lyrics

Reaching over
Life to life
Feeling sugared skin
My poor baby
Kissed him so
To ashamed to lift his chin

A voice is speaking
Hes the prophet
Blinded by the light
A heart is breaking
I can hear it
Dropped when gone beyond my sight

Hey there, mr. talk too much
Whats in store for us now?

I dont know how to speak to you
I dont know how to trust you
I dont kow how to live for you
I dont know how to love you
The gentleman who fell before the court

I feel your closeness
Like a shotgun
A chill within my soul
I touch your finger
Know your darkness
Your passion takes its toll

Cant see that this talk is cheap
Let the suffering go

wisegirl

She's just another model turned actress turned singer turned designer. She performed at an outdoor concert in New Orleans in the early nineties. There were other bands like Greenday that people were more interested in. No one was paying attention when she performed so she stormed off stage. It was hilarious but I do think she is a talented designer. You can't be good at everything, right?

Jennifer2000

She's also ALICE in all three RESIDENT EVIL movies.
I remembered that video and downloaded quicktime for free from quicktime.com but got a green screen when I played it. I found out that when the quicktime screen is open you click 'edit' at the top, then 'quicktime preferences' then 'advanced' then you uncheck 'enable direct draw'. This will get rid of pink or green screens while only music plays.