Witnesses Take Stand in Brit Custody Hearing

1/14/2008 4:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brit's still a no-show, but today's custody hearing is continuing as scheduled, having just broken for lunch.
Kevin Federline
A group of LAPD officers, firefighters and paramedics who were on scene at Brit's Ranchita Popwreck breakdown on the January 4 are expected to testify today. A male LAPD officer, who was one of the first responders to Brit's house that night, just finished testifying.

K-Fed and attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan are in the building, Britney hasn't even left her house. Today's hearing is considered Britney's last chance to get any custody back -- if she doesn't show, it could be over for her visitation until at least April.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Party 'till you die!

Dead Brit Hiding! Wave good bye to your crumbsnatchers!

Mark

I've given Britney the benefit of the doubt. She should be in court telling her side and fighting for her kids.

Catwalker

Oh come on Britney! This has gotten boring.

Zzzzz......

Ok Its time to leave her alone. She is going tokill herself soon, and then we will all feel bad, and BTW 1st!!!!

Jackpot

TALK ABOUT YOUR WHITE TRASH TRAILER PARK, MOVES TO BEVERLY HILLS & DON'T KNOW HOW TO ACT.

She looks like hell

I can't imagine not being first in line to get in that place if it meant being with my children. I guess sex, drugs and sleep are more important to her. Loser skank is what she is and a VERY bad mother. Shame on her!

samanthab

awh, i hope britney gets her kids back!
everyone shoud just leave her alone!
and... im number 1 !!!

Cass

I hope they take those boys away from her for good!!! Good for K-Fed for standing up for his kids.

Cat

If she doesn't show - issue a warrant for her arrest and throw her red neck, wanna be British ass in Twin Towers....... 6 months should do her good....She doesn't want her kids, so this will give her something to do.....

Either that or legally declare her 51/50 and have her committed.....

tricia

Britney forget about your drama for a while and understand that your children will look back at these court events where
you're too unmotivated to SHOW UP on their behalf. Get over yourself and stand up for your kids!

Sad

"I don't do Mondays or mornings," says Britney.

Dawn Day

It should be over for her for GOOD! How many chances is she going to get???

You either fight for your kids or you do what she is doing....NOTHING!

samanthab

if you dont like britney why do you people read the stories about her?
and waste your time to comment
it doesnt make sence.
ive loved britney & been her fan since "baby one more time"
just leave her alone, & stop saying rude things about her.
fucccck

Jennifer

As a mother of 2 boys myself - she doesn't deserve those boys! Here we all thought that K-Fed was the dead beat but he's steppin up to the plate! I give him the respect he deserves. Brit needs some serious help asap! Where is her family? I just feel for those boys.

kelly

I love britney but it's getting harder and harder for me to hold on to the hope that she'll get her kids back. i really hope she shows up.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments