Matthew Knocks Up His Hot GF!

1/15/2008 10:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Matthew McConaugheyMatthew McConaughey is bringing a baby bongo player into the world.

M.M. announced on his website today that his girlfriend, Camilla Alves, is pregnant with his child.

McConaughey wrote, "My girlfriend Camila and I made a baby together ... it's 3 months growin in her womb and all looks healthy and lively so far." And we love this.... "We are stoked and wowed by this miracle."

Stoked and wowed -- DUDE!

webby

Hello - DUH - you clearly don't understand what you read. I made no mention of them not owning up to their responsibility of having a child. Sure they own up to it (mostly), BUT, when the mother or father has had umpteen partners in the child's rearing process - that's my point. NO commitment to each other - it's isn't just about being commited to the child. That is what these kids see and learn, and hence, that's why we are where we are today. It's very simple actually.

Len

"DUH." Your level of intelligence and insight perfectly match your screenname. Sounds like your crayolas have a few broken ones.

webby

To DUH - statistically your are wrong. Children with married parents are far better of than those who aren't, in the long run. Don't believe me? take a road trip around the country and take an actual poll. stop living in dreamland.

Len

Right on Webby. It's not DUH's fault he or she can't connect the dots. DUH had to be taught good values. Obviously that was missing in DUH's upbringing.

kim suck

a very easy solution to this--SWALLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

webby

to Len - THANK YOU!

Steph

webby - you live in a very small closed-minded world. It makes me sad that people really still think like this.

For your information, I was with my child's father for three years before we split up and am now a single parent. And I've had exactly one partner since him and no my child has no idea about my dating habits, so there's no revolving door. Stop trying to act like you know everything about single parents and the world today. You are just making yourself sound ignorant in the process.

Chris

Actually webby you also missed my point. You don't know these people and therefore have no idea how many partners they might have during the child's life. How do you know they are not committed to each other and staying together for the child? Don't say it's because they aren't getting married (because that is a personal choice), and how do you know that they won't get married? My point is that you DO NOT KNOW THESE PEOPLE PERSONALLY so how the hell do you know what they will or will not do? You don't.

Steph

And my parents have been married for over 40 years, I had a fantastic up bringing. Not everyone is like the Spears family ya know. Get off TMZ and actually look at the real world around you.

webby

Again DUE - excuse me...Matthew is in the tabloids constantly, and has had how many sexual partners in the last 5 years? Come on now, if you believe that Camila is the last without a ring on her finger nonethe less, you ARE living in a dreamworld. Fact remains, the moral decay of family values. I'LL BET YOU in less than 2 years, if even that long, they will be broken up and he'll be on to the next one. COMMITTMENT. DUH!

Non-Stinker

He stinks, though.

Chris

Do you both also pass your so-called "good values" on to others? What a wonderful lesson to teach young children- judge others without ever knowing them. Fantastic. You might want to work on those values a little more. Oh and Len- considering you added nothing to this conversation except a cheap insult, I could assume that you are the one not intelligent enough to do so. But I won't do that- because then I would be judging you.

webby

go pound yourself - that says it all now doesn't it?

Chris

I love people that believe everything they read in the tabloids. And we are the ones who need to stop living in a dreamworld?

webby

Duh - I'm just saying. LOL Wow, it's sad that people like myself who actually have values, are criticized, meanwhile those who throw caution to the wind and think "hey I'm not hurting anyone", are leading this disgusting crusade. If you want to believe that because someone has morals and values, that this makes them narrowminded - better get a ruler and check your mind at the door.