Matthew Knocks Up His Hot GF!

1/15/2008 10:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Matthew McConaugheyMatthew McConaughey is bringing a baby bongo player into the world.

M.M. announced on his website today that his girlfriend, Camilla Alves, is pregnant with his child.

McConaughey wrote, "My girlfriend Camila and I made a baby together ... it's 3 months growin in her womb and all looks healthy and lively so far." And we love this.... "We are stoked and wowed by this miracle."

Stoked and wowed -- DUDE!

webby

so, Fran, why do you read tmz?

Angela

To the person who said the below comment...

Are you kidding me? Coming from a woman who's a single parent, and has been since my son was 4 months old, getting married would have only prolonged the inevitble end of my relationship with my son's father. Marriage won't change any of that, even as a celebrity or in real life.

He will leave her just like a lot of guys do....

Clearly you don't have a clue.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey...if she's good enough to sleep with, then she's good enough to marry! I am so sick and tired of all of these celebutards getting knocked up. Make a true commitment to each other and that baby and get married!

All American Girl

Was He STONED when he knocked her up?

webby

Angela! Right on!

Len

Webby, I'm sure that fact that Nero fiddled while Rome burned means nothing to people like DUH. It's happening all around us and the sinners can't even see it. Unfortunately we're doomed to go to hell in a handbasket for the Soddom and Gomorrahmites here who think it is just so WAY COOL every time another Hollywood "STAR" brings a bastard into the world.

Chris

I guess you had no answer for me webby- since you didn't respond to me asking how someone who says they morals and values feel that's it's okay to judge others. Okay, fine. You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine. I also have morals and values of my own, but I understand that just because someone thinks differently than I do, it doesn't mean that they don't have morals of their own. To each their own. Have a great day.

britstarr from mississippi

what were thye thinking ?? obviously they were'nt !! cause they were not worried about brith control 1) for diease's 2) for pregnancy !!! wow he goes from not dating anyone,cause he is so stuck on himself to now getting this model pregnant !! what about marriage first or at least in the plans before having a baby??? watch and see in a few months,years, they 'll be fghting & sueing for child support !! now what about her carreer?? matthew needs to find some more movies to do now,cause he will be paying for this one soon !!

Chris

I read TMZ for entertainment purposes. I certainly don't believe everything they report.

MJ

HIS QUOTE SOUNDS LIKE HE IS A FRIGGIN MORON SO MUCH FOR SWIMMING IN THAT GENE POOL......................

buxxy

Protection of Marriage....you're joking, right? Remember...marriage is the leading cause of divorce...more people should be commitment phobes, it would save everybody a whole lotta misery...as long as two parents want the child, who cares if they don't have a piece of paper?:???

kathyo119

Just goes to show that even gay guys can make babies.

charityfortune@aol.com

I bet this baby will be a great athlete! I can tell Alves is a mix of Black and Hispanic !! GO MIXBREEDS CONGRATULATIONS MATTHEW I know your parents will be proud!

FooledAgain

OMG-Matty, didn't I always tell you not to go out without your cover?? What were you thinking? The world is just not ready for this. Honestly, don't you people realize what a joke you all are?

FooledAgain

Hey Buxxy: you wrote in part, "Protection of Marriage....you're joking, right? Remember...marriage is the leading cause of divorce...more people should be commitment phobes..."

In fact, if people actually made a committment to the marriage and to each other instead of only to themselves, many more marrriages would last than fall apart. Most people now go into a marriage half-as*ed and unwilling to work through difficult times because they are immature and unwilling to think of anyone but the one looking back in the mirror. As for the children they are the ones who suffer the most when parents refuse to teach them about committment.

Morti

Pseudonym writes "Can't celebrities wait for COMMITMENT before they have they have children? I'm serious. Putting the child in an unstable environment where one parent can just walk right out the door is not safe".

Married fathers and mothers walk out the door all the time. What's the difference. It's not your business so marry if you want but stay out of other people's choices.

Posted at 9:14PM on Jan 15th 2008 by