Matthew Knocks Up His Hot GF!

1/15/2008 10:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Matthew McConaugheyMatthew McConaughey is bringing a baby bongo player into the world.

M.M. announced on his website today that his girlfriend, Camilla Alves, is pregnant with his child.

McConaughey wrote, "My girlfriend Camila and I made a baby together ... it's 3 months growin in her womb and all looks healthy and lively so far." And we love this.... "We are stoked and wowed by this miracle."

Stoked and wowed -- DUDE!

just wondering

...K...HAHAHAHA... I'm thinkin the ear muffs r something else!!! hahhahahahhaa....actually ...everyone close there eyes!!!!!!!!!! WARNING!!!...I love the smell of my husbands armpits !!!!!!!!!!!! hahahhahah...shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I WARNED!!!

Jack

JR........NOW YOU ARE GETTING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!........LMAO

Kelli

Dont worry jr, Matthew will air dry and not be offensive. lol Sorry folks, I'm sure I will be embarresed tomorrow. Good luck Matt. :)

missbehave

oy... my future husband procreating without me... tis a sad day....

Me

Allllllllllllllllllllll those words...and he still sounds like a moron.

just wondering

..OH HI LILLIE...LONG TIME NO C!!!!!!!!...I'M NOT CRAZY...ANY MAGAZINE WILL TELL U SOME MEN HAVE A FAB SCENT!! HAHAHHA....NOW WHEN HTP GETS THAT NEW CARPET CLEANER VACUUM GOING...WELL U BETTER BELIEVE I SHOW ENTHUSIASM!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAH....SORRY PEOPLE!!!///SHHHHHH

Kelli

Actually jr, you just killed my buzz, now I'm worried about my carpets. Matthew will clean them tonight in my dreams. lol

just wondering

...k...u sneaky girl u!! hahahahhahahahahaa..

Mm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I bet someone is really pissed off and it's not Camila !!! I wonder if the kid will come out naked and playing the bongos.....

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

MC

Is that all there is to these Hollywoodites and athletes? Trying to see how many women they can impregnate without having to marry them? I feel for these children that are brought into this world in an environment with very little stability and without two loving parents under the same roof. How disgusting. The first thing on everyone's mind is SEX. Why don't they get some BRAINS first.

barton

guess this is why he can afford the hair plugs / weave anymore?

JessBcuz

You mean he actually stopped working out for a minute to have sex?? Wonder if she just happened to be under him as he was doing pushups.

:P

Art

I didn't know you could get a girl pregnant while you were surfing. LOL

Athena

u Big dope...

Jaisson

BREAKING NEWS??? C'mom TMZ, the brazilian Newspaper http://www.folha.uol.com.br already broke the news 2 weeks a go!!! Camila Alves is a Brazilian model and is pregnant....YOU GUYS ARE WAY TOO LATE to put this as BREAKING NEWS.