PETA to Jamie Lynn -- Pump Those Babies Out!

1/15/2008 4:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

PETA has outdone itself! Its latest parody pushes spaying and neutering -- using Brit's kid sister as Exhibit A.

windy

i see nothing wrong with telling them to be hoes.

66? Did You Say 66? Closer to 86 Actually

Somebody should reach up Jamie's twat and squash that fetus like a bug.

Laura

great ad, intelligent, and insightful.

bliss

I think Peta overdoes it all the time, but this one is effective. They could not put an ad about puppies or kittens because they are so cute, no one really wants to see cuties neutured or spayed. However, it does open the idea to control reproduction period. Besides, most pets grow up to be nice little companions. Most babies grow up to be like Britney, Lindsay, Paris...the list goes on. No one seems to grow up nice these days. If we could spay all of them, we would not have to worry about the "bark" later on.

La Mom

I guess the ad is okay, but what does it have to do with Jamie Lynn's hometown? I think PETA is just trying to use popular names (as usual) to get some attention because nobody pays any mind to them anyway. Jamie Lynn Spears is not the only 16 year old pregnant in this world. My money says I'd love to see how many teenage pregnancies exist with PETA members themselves. PLENTY, and PETA is hypocritical. Stupid marketing move, and only makes PETA look worse. It's going to backfire. Sure it's making TMZ headlines, but no one will take PETA seriosuly which means even more animals will suffer and die. Who is running PETA anymore anyway, Jamie Lynn herself? Can't be anyone wise beyond their years that's for sure.

.....

OK. THAT WAS FUNNY. WHETHER THE AD WAS ABOUT JAMIE LYNN OR NOT I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE. BUT I'LL JUST BET YOU THAT SHE'LL KEEP PUMPING EM OUT. SHE'S A FERTILE MYRTLE AND WHO WILL LYNN HAVE TO EXPLOIT WHEN SHE AND BRIT START TO AGE?

jt

PETA PEOPLE ARE REAL ASSES.

They once wanted to change the name of Fishkill, NY. because of the name FISH KILL, never mind it has nothing to do with killing fish!!

Party 'till you die!

Very strange and horrendous timing! Too bad much of PETA's legitimate concern for animals was long ago lost by their overly militant approach. I keep waiting for one of their 'fringe members' to lash out and kill someone wearing a fur coat ( fur-which I think is barbaric and also just selfishly foolish in today's society). Oh well, my double cheese burger is getting cold.

Vanity Killz

That's funnier then all the videos of that old guy claiming he had sex with Anna Nicole.

Buster

PETA only cares about PETA. I stick it to them everytime I have a burger, steak, or a chicken sandwich. I could care less if a chickens beak gets ripped off or if that a cow has a broken leg before they slaughter them. They taste the same to me. PETA is against the "enslavement of pets". So all you pet owners that support PETA should really open your eyes.

Jackson

Um...this has *nothing* to do with Jamie Lynn. The girl doesn't even look like her.

MS Memphis

Very funny...good work PETA!

Kitty Angel

Creative, but hardly appropiate!!

DON'T HATE THE PLAYER

WELL WELL FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO "HATE"..........YOU SURE ARE DOING A LOT OF TALKING.........EXACTLY WHAT PETA WANTS......BAD PR IS SO MUCH BETTER THESE DAYS.....AS PER SPEARS FAMILY (a lot of negative pr)...BUT IT SURE KEEPS HER IN THE LIMELIGHT (way past her 15 minutes of "FAME")! Go and "think" about that...YA THINK!

Vanity Killz

"
1. That has nothing to do with Jamie Lynn.

Typical TMZ.

Posted at 2:20PM on Jan 15th 2008 by M"

1 don't shoot the messenger lol

my gosh some of you people need to get **** or something !