Just a Good Old Boy

1/19/2008 10:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 56-year-old country boy turned up at a NYC theater event on Thursday, looking precious!
Tom Wopat
Since his days riding shotgun in the General Lee, Tom has been a fixture on the Broadway stage. According to his official website, Tom now drives a Ford Bronco.

Ljay655

He's still adorable. I had the hots for him something bad back in the day.

anonymous

Oh my he has aged very nice Damn sexy too...

roughdaddy

why are we more severe on the wemen you ask? maybe because they usually play sex symbols and always let themself go at a later stage?

Liz

Man, it is so unfair that men age better than women. I was expecting some awful photo but he still looks great. How come women in their 20s are getting botox to fight off minute wrinkles (to-be) while men can age naturally into their 50s, 60s, etc.? Frickin' unfair world with its double standards.

Good for Wopat though!

Chiggie

Still sexy to me!!

niteflower

YOU ARE ALL LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INCLUDING TOM WOPAT!!!

Liz

To RoughDaddy: "Let themselves go"? You mean like men let themselves go? Really, most of the men I know have "let themselves go" long before the women I know have.

I know as many women as men who are exercising and staying in shape after their 40s. And I know as many overweight men as overweight women. But women, for some reason, are supposed to ignore men's weight gain after their 30s while women's weight is constantly judged by both women and men.

Like I said, it's a frickin' unfair world at least in the U.S..

Sarah Jones

TMZ has the meanest people alive working for them. To be downright cruel to someone who has not been in
the spotlight for a long time like Keely Shaye Smith is uncalled for. I guess being a good mother is not good enough for the people at TMZ. Shame on all of you who work there. Yeah, Tom Wopat looks older but fine. TMZ = Hateful Coldhearted People!

ron

Wow time has changed him, but I'm glad he's not a vain man and started the self-mutilating process like most Hollywood actors and actresses do by plastic surgeons in that business know as "Show people."

Anonymous 2

My mom used to date him in highschool in Wisconsin!

Michelle

#5-Niteflower---what a pathetic, angry person you must be to call a bunch of strangers losers. I feel sorry for you. Get some professional help.

Tamaraja

This man helped usher me into puberty! LOL. Serious crush on him when I was 12/13. Still sexy to me.

Chihuahua

I don't think he's sexy or that he has aged particularly well.

MS

thirteenth!!!

Tracee

Looks about the same...few more wrinkles...little less hair.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments