Brit Tells Paps -- I Love You Men!

1/21/2008 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A more "with it" Britney was caught all over the place yesterday -- at one point telling her photog posse, "I love you, men!" Adnan's got competition!

Spears and Sam Lutfi were swarmed at Petco in WeHo, where Brit reassured paps that she was "fine." She then went off to her gas station stop, making sure that Sam paid for her soda before she took off with it -- no five finger discount!

The popwreck then went to work (yes, work!) -- ending the day at Millennium Dance Studio expressing her love for paps after becoming uber-frustrated while attempting to get out of the parking lot.

Semper Fi

And this is news. Tell us when she's dead.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

Get that groove back on, Brit!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

multiple personalities to say the least.She is a nut case,she want to have a sexual relationship with Amy Whinehouse

Ooooo Noooo!

Petco will keep a pampered bitch glowing, and of couse Brit can buy food for her dog too.

dvsqt

ok, seriousy, with all that money, why does her hair look so bad???

me

Good for her. I hope for her kids she can slowly put her life back together.

WTF

wish she would get a real pretty hairdo.....the stringy hair is not doing her any justice...Glad to see Sam is back in the picture Adnan is scary.......

The Hulkster

.....boots with the fur....

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

#5 money is not the issue,she has hair extensions and she doesn't do anything with them,like brush or curl them so they seperate into the little strips.she either just can't be bothered or she doesn't care.

louann

At first I was with all the other people, laughing at Brit's expense. But now I just feel sorry for her. It must be terrible having a severe mental illness and to be stalked by the paps. I thought there were anti stalking laws. Leave the poor crazy girl in peace. They are just making her worse. Get her into a good mental hospital for the sake of her children.

angel

She sure loves them paps , wasn't it just last week she was "scared' of them .

Hoser-eh

haqikah

She need to focus on HERSELF and her CHILDREN.

www.IGotUGGs.com
www.BehindtheApprovalMatrix.com

me

10. lets start a pool on when brit either commits suicide or is killed in a car accident....guess the date win pool...in case of a tie the closest to the exact hour wins....lets get some good out of it

Posted at 9:35AM on Jan 21st 2008 by Hoser-eh

I AM SORRY YOU HAVE NO HEART!!!!!!! I WILL PRAY FOR YOU!!!

whateva

What happened to Adnan? did she dump him already

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments