Michelle Williams Returns Home

1/23/2008 9:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michelle Williams has just returned to Brooklyn with her two-year-old daughter, Matilda.

Her mother, sister and friends are gathered at the house where she once lived with Heath Ledger.

She and Matilda just arrived on a flight from Gothenburg, Sweden.

Gillian

My daily obsession with celebrity gossip may have ended tonight with the pictures of Michelle Williams returning to Brooklyn. The days following the death of a loved one are horrific enough, I hope the friends and family will be left alone to mourn in peace.

Cagen

I think it is just SICK how the paps are running and trying to get pictures of these people when they just lost their son, father, brother and friend!! I mane come on where is the decency? Where are the morals? Would any pap want a camera stuck in their face if their mother, father, brother, sister, daughter or son just died? They put their pants on 1 leg at a time just like everyone else give them a break they are grieving!!

rcm

This is a media circus! I wish people (papparazzi) would let all Heaths family and friends grieve. I wouldn't want a mess of cameras in my face in this instance. Heath was a terrific actor, and was very inspiring, he'll be missed, but to these people he was more than that. Just let them be.
I pray for them and hope they are able to make it through this terrible time.

Michelle

Please leave her alone. Not allowing her time to grief is a total violation of her rights. These photographers would be pissed if people were stalking them when they just lost someone. These people have no consciences.

S

TMZ show some respect and leave the family alone. They need time to grieve. I find it disgusting that you would try and film michelle in this difficult & sad time.

and Jada of comment 53 - you're calling Heath a druggie? Look at who you're asking to see stories about. Grow up.

Terri

LEAVE MICHELLE AND BABY MATILDA ALONE CREEPY PHOTOGS! Stick with Britney. Michelle needs her space.

Linda

I want to hear all the detail about this story and I know TMZ will be the first to get all the details, but please, PLEASE stop following Michelle & Matilda. And, no, showing how horrible the othe paps are is not leaving them alone.

chillout music girl

showing her ducking in the house isn't showing much,,,,,, I don't think
the whole world watched american soldiers be decapitated all over the news........ that is disgusting........
the world watched Jackie O greiving as well after the death of JFK.. and he died in a most public way.....

if people don't like tmz...... don't come here.......

Uncle Ashtray

TMZ......Harv!

C'mon. Have some class.

Mugshots, drunken chick fights, celeb news, horrible wardrobes............that stuff is fun. I mean, Brit's crazy antics are always good for a giggle, but this is truly crossing the line. This is really low.

Let them be. No one wants a camera in their face at a time like this. Hell, I'm a huge TMZ fan, and I don't want to see these poor souls at this sad time in their life. Stick to showing Ike's dead carcass, but soften up with the pics of Michelle et al.

Give them some space. There is such a thing as "respectable journalism" also.

R.I.P Heath...........You were another class act. You seemed like a nice kid. May God Bless You and may you enjoy eternity.
Uncle Ashtray

chillout music girl

keep it up TMZ.. I when I think you are faking stories........... you always come through with the truth.........

chillout music girl

love the story......and photos......... it beats buying a magazine with this story

beware of big dark HERPE caves

PORK ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

beware of big dark HERPE caves

WWWWAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Im just cryin' me eyes out

Packer

Way to finally prove, once and for all that you have 0 class and no respect. This website, the parties who run it and your photographers disgust me.

Maryanne

Please leave Michelle, the baby along with all the family in peace. They lost someone they dearly love. Yes, it is news and he was a celebrity, but this is shocking and tragic give them space.