Michelle Williams Returns Home

1/23/2008 9:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michelle Williams has just returned to Brooklyn with her two-year-old daughter, Matilda.

Her mother, sister and friends are gathered at the house where she once lived with Heath Ledger.

She and Matilda just arrived on a flight from Gothenburg, Sweden.

Brooke

I wish the press would let Michelle and Heath's family grieve in private. As, well as his ex girlfriends like Naomi Watts, who dated Heath for two years and Heather Graham. I'm sure it's hard on them too, but the press is already trying to get a statement out of them. As for Michelle, I feel so sorry for her, because even though this clearly wasn't anyone's fault, she'll probably blame herself. I'm not saying that I think she should, I just know from going through a similar experience. She'll be thinking what could I have done different and what if I had stayed with him, maybe he wouldn't of been alone, maybe I could of saved him. All those What if's? It is such a horrible tragedy. I think a lot of people are still in shock over this and this has hurt a lot of people. I just hope Michelle, their baby, Heath's family and his friends can find some sort of peace and be able to make it through this.

Kate

STALKERS!!!!!

Don't you realize every time you view this site, the site makes more money???

They then pay the paps for the pics taken whilst stalking these poor people.

Sheila

you are shameless. please be respectful. i don't want to see anything about this family while they are grieving. you are not doing a service to anyone with exploiting a 2 year old and her mother, much less his grieving parents. have a little pride in your rag.

Sheila

.:Loki 4Ever:.

IT WOULD BE SO TOUGH TO GO BACK TO THE HOUSE THEY ONCE SHARED... ALL THOSE MEMORIES.. WOW.. I PRAY FOR HER

e

TMZ why don't you take everything you have on Heath's death down. No one wants to see it, and you might earn some respect in the future.

good woman!! great security!!

Fantastic!!! I like the way she was hidden!!!!! Good, we dont need to see her anyway.. let her be and be a great mother to her beautiful daughter.
It is a sad, sad time but they should not harras her!!!
If she wants to talk im sure she will in her own time! just let her be with her daughter and family in this hard time and im sure we will see her at his funeral in Perth.
Just leave it alone.
R.I.P Heath.
We will see you back at home soon! xx

Lisa

I HOPE YOU ARE LISTENING TO THE MAJORITY OF POSTERS ON THIS BLOG TMZ AND FIND THE COMPASSION TO GIVE HEATH'S FAMILY SOME MUCH DESERVED PRIVACY AND RESPECT. OF COURSE PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED AND FEEL BADLY THAT THIS SUPER TALENTED MAN DIED SO YOUNG. IMAGINE WHAT IT IS LIKE FOR MICHELLE COMING BACK TO A SWARM OF MEDIA ATTENTION WHEN SHE IS SO DEVASTATED. SHE HAS MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DEAL WITH THAN THE INVASION OF MEDIA UPON HER..SUCH AS GRIEVING THE LOSS OF SOMEONE SHE LOVED AND THE HEARTBREAKING TASK OF TELLING HER BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER THAT HER DADDY IS GONE. YOU ARE IN THERE LIKE VULTURES POSTING THINGS THAT ARE MERELY SPECULATED..AND THE THINGS YOU IMPLY WILL ALWAYS BE OUT THERE AND IT IS SHAMEFUL THAT HEATH'S DAUGHTER MAY HAVE TO HEAR THIS CRAP ONE DAY. YOU HAVE TO ADMIRE MICHELLE AND HEATH IN THAT THEY DID NOT GO OUT OF THEIR WAY FOR MEDIA ATTENTION UNLIKE CERTAIN ATTENTION WHORES THAT I WILL NOT MENTION HERE,,,THEY JUST WANTED A PRIVATE LIFE..HEATH SEEMED VERY UNCOMFORTABLE IN THE SPOTLIGHT AND I THINK HE WOULD BE HORRIFIED TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW AND BLOODY MAD THAT MICHELLE AND HIS DAUGHTER ARE BEING SEIGED BY YOUR INTRUSIVENESS. IT HAS BEEN SAID HEATH WAS VERY CLOSE TO HIS FAMILY IN AUSTRALIA AND IT IS SHAMEFUL THAT THEY HAD TO LEARN THEIR SON WAS DEAD ON THE RADIO!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE THEIR PAIN?? THANK GOD HEATH WILL BE LAID TO REST IN AUSTRALIA AWAY FROM ALL THIS INCESSANT MEDIA ATTENTION!

Brendolyn

This is such a sad story. The media needs to remember that before he was a celebrity Heath was a son, a brother, a grandson, a nephew, etc. Let his family have their privacy now and in the coming weeks, so they can grieve together the way any other family would want to grieve the loss of a loved one. Leave Michelle alone as well, because she deserves that respect as the mother of his child and presumably a woman he loved enough at one time to want to marry. Yes, of course we're all interested in how this happened. but we may never know all the facts, and this is not the time to be hounding anyone to try to find out.

Ramone

HARVEY,

Take the high road...."you"/"TMZ" be the ONLY pappo that decided to "Back-off"........out of respect for HEATH and his family members.

TRY that for a change...report the funeral, but make a statement "THAT TMZ HAS DECIDED TO TAKE THE HIGH ROAD....and give Michelle and Mitilda "THEIR SPACE"

This will come back to TMZ 100 Fold....

Viewers will respect you more for doing this....JUST TRY IT!!!

Come'on Harvey Take A CHANCE....BE DIFFFERENT

Ramone

#66

You Have BIG issues....try getting a life yourself, instead of living through those who have "Made it" TOOL!!!!!!!!!

Sadie

How truly low to stake her our and to get some pictures and video of her at probably the worst moment in her life. I knew the paparazzi wouldn't have any compassion for Michelle and Matilda (who is so little that she doesn't even know what is going on). How truly heartless. I am glad she has good security who were able to get her into her home without being able to see too much. The second video was also sad...putting camera in people's faces and chasing them up the street. Gee...how do you think they feel. I shouldn't have watched it as I didn't want to support this kind of treatment of people, but I wanted to come on here and express my displeasure of TMZ sinking to this low. Give the poor family their space.

beenthere

I lost a fiance at a young age, 2 months before our wedding. I know too well how this poor woman feels, devastation is the only word to describe it. If I had had cameras in my face when I was going through it, I would of totally lost it. I sincerely hope that the photogs will bear in mind how they would feel if it was their loved one and back off. This family is going to need to grieve in peace together to pull through this and it is the least that the media can do for Heath's family in his memory.

Ozzy

As long as she has her family and friends she'll be fine with support! Unfortunately, this also means that photogs'll be after her more, Heath will go down in history as a great talent, which he was, but she'll have to deal with all the attention that surrounds a celebrated and oscar-nominated actor like Heath, especially the even greater attention he will attain after his tragic and sad death....As a legend!

I like that she keeps to herself, works and isn't out partying and acting crazy....Very low-key, mature and smart girl!

blablabla

TMZ, just to let you know...
I DON"T CARE that they're back in the country this particular nanosecond.
YOU don't need to report it
YOU CERTAINLY don't need to shove a camera in their face
I DIDN'T WATCH THE VIDEO
I'LL COME TO YOUR SITE TO SEE GOOD GOSSIP, so you WON'T LOSE KEYCLICKS by BEING DECENT
GIVE THIS WOMAN SOME SPACE!!!!!!
GOT IT??????