Kiefer and Dad Hug It Out

1/25/2008 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After spending 48 days in jail, Kiefer Sutherland got some consensual love from a man -- his dad, veteran actor Donald Sutherland.

Kiefer and his Crocs-wearing pops reunited outside a Santa Monica restaurant on Thursday.

RedFox

Very many thanks for a good work. Nice and useful. Like it!

jed

GOD I LOVE THOSE GUYS!

FIRST!

Kelli

They are both so cool!

Vintage '51

Now that's a refreshing sight.One of these days it will be a fond memory.

me

so sweet! kudos tmz. holy crap did i just say that?

chicos mom

I love these two also !! Keifer is the S**T and his dad is SO funny on Dirty Sexy Money....Keifer may have messed up but at least he took responsability and did what he could so that his show would not suffer...too bad the strike did that anyway....God knows WHEN we will see 24 without interruptions again!

PoliteTia

This is the most beautifual picture I've seen all year! Way to stand by your kids. Hey, Corey Feldman and Dad take a gander at this.

margie

wow what a nise treat-two stories in a row that sre sweet and not about britney

annoyed

Both men are EXCELLENT actors. I will never forget the creepy pyromaniac the elder Sutherland played in "Backdraft". What a performance. AndI tell ya, when I read how Kiefer was so humble while in jail and did his time without whining, demanding special treatment, and just kept his ego in check and did what he was told, his stock went up several points in my book. Most celebs would have made a big show of their incarceration and asked for (and perhaps received) special treatment because they are "stars" but this guy showed us all what he is made of. I now have a tremendous amount of respect for him because of that. If "24" continues, I will still be there to watch it. My hat is off to you, Kiefer.

whateva

Keifer served his time like a real man. Kudo's to Keifer

Wow

That's a very heart-warming picture. :) I love it!

just me

Now that is the sweetest thing I've ever seen. I love those guys!! Am I really at TMZ?? Odd

OCD

Love 'em both. Family of really hot guys!

*whew!* Is it hot in here or what?

Over It Already

Kiefer is a wonderful man - he did his time, paid his debt.. unlike the Linday's, Nicole's and others (Kiefer didn't even cry on his way into the pokey, imagine that Paris). Good for him!!

strawberrymommie

I have one question. When is the new season of 24 starting?
strawberrymommie.blogspot.com