Oh My Goth!

1/25/2008 5:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's 35-year-old burlesque sensation, Dita Von Teese!
Dita Von Teese
Before marrying and divorcing Marilyn Manson, Dita was previously known as University High School student Heather Sweet. It's amazing what some black dye and 400 pounds of pancake makeup can do!

Emily

She's gorgeous in both photos. Love ya Dita!!!

sandyduncansglasseye

the best looking woman out there

tb

I'm in the camp that says she looked better in high school. It's funny that Hollywood pays enormous sums to achieve her natural "high school" look and Dita cast off her naturally pretty visage for something more contrived. A pity really.

Why am I even bothering?

What a trip! She looks like the ideal blonde, blue-eyed popular cheerleader type in high school. She is wearing what appears to be a see through black top and big black earrings, but then again it was 1990, so that probably didn't even hint at the goth beauty she would become.

To each there own. Obviously people think she is beautiful since she is famous enough to be on TMZ! If there weren't different types of women in the world there wouldn't be different tastes and a variety to choose from. So all you haters just shut up.

Debra

That woman is beautiful.no way she looks 45.People on aol are always so jealous

novstorm

Well plastic surgery and dyed black hair and a pound of makeup can sure ruin a good looking girl. She was cute in highschool
but she sure blew that all to hell.

peanut

Wow, what a difference! I actually thought it was going to be Maria Sharapova the tennis player. I was WAY off!

David

Who is she?

Cheryl Wiggins

I agree with LauraB. Perhaps a little softer look now would be nicer. Dita, you are so beautiful, why hide under the stark black and white?

astar

i thought it was morgan fairchild..huh..had me fooled...

Anonymous

Forget the haters, Dita! Just because some people can't appreciate your style doesn't make you any less of a stunningly BEAUTIFUL woman. You're not afraid to be unique and I respect that.

I will ask, though, why do you dye your hair black? So many people would KILL for the NATURAL blonde hair you had! Oh, well. The black also suits you very well. Even now, you are gorgeous, and never let anyone tell you otherwise!

TJ

she could play either lily munster or morticia aadams

Butterfly

Everyone who says she's ugly is stupid. This is the look that gets to me. It's absolutely beautiful. She's perfection. Along with Rose McGowan minus the surgery.

Biker 1957

I'd hit it.

blueskyy

She looked sooooo much better back in the day!