Bobby Brown:

Whitney Who?

1/28/2008 1:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Asking a man about his ex-wife in front of his new boo is definitely not the way to get on his best side ... especially if it's Bobby Brown. Hell to the no!

The former boy bander was at LAX with a pretty new "lady-friend" and her dog -- and Mistah Bobby wasn't into answering any questions about Whitney. Who needs her -- or her money?! He does!

Bobby had a reality show ... it was canceled.

RedFox

Very many thanks for a good work. Nice and useful. Like it!

Adrienne

After watching their reality show and seeing them talk about what was "stuck" and had to be dug out of a certain place, I can't take this guy seriously anymore.....gotta go throw up

april

He is on CMT's Gone Country by John Rich. I laughed when I saw him. Bobby Brown and country music...yeah right!

dewshoney

Yea...but after watching the show, I never could figure out what he saw in HER??? And when Bobby Brown is too good for you that says how low she had sunk...

Stan

dewshoney...you need to get a damn clue. Whitney is a Legendary Diva. She is a friggin mega-star and bobby is a leaching fool. Yea she had her drug problems, but so did Elvis, John Lennon, etc. The drugs don't diminish the greatness of the artistry and Whitney is already a Legend for a reason. Bobby is just K-Fed's guide for living. There is nothing good about this fool.

sweetheart01

Jpmeet.com for u to find a ideal match!

Adrienne

Dewshoney & Stan, I agree with you both

Bird

Wow, TMZ didn't put any effort into this one. Bobby is on a new show and the woman he is with is not new. He has been with her for nearly a year now.

As for you people arguing whose worse between him and Whitney. They are both equally crackish. Bobby is not K-Fed by any stretch of the emagination. He belonged to a successful boy band and had an equally successful solo career before Whitney came along. Whitney was no goodie two shoes when he met her. If she was she would not have been attracted to him.

monique

#1. I saw that episode and was disgusted. People can blame Bobby all they want. Whitney is just as ignorant and crackish.

monique

I used to think that Whitney could pull just about anyone because she was so attractive and classy. That show changed my mind for good. You definitely can't judge a book by the cover.

Adrienne

Posted at 1:19PM on Jan 28th 2008 by Debra

The show changed my mind too, after watching I felt kind of bad for Bobby....

stilettochick

I love Bobby Brown (Don't throw rocks at me..lol" ) I love Whitney too. Whitney is about to give em' something to talk about, check out the Grammies on 2/10--Bobby is lost without her..He needs her, and her money, lol. I love him, but he couldn't sleep on my couch.

rudewaitress

Booby knows that crack is whack!!!

DARK MEAT ONLY

Bobby Brown is too good to be on a reality based show. He is a legend within his own time.

cheri

that is his girlfriend Alicia Etheridge--Macy Gray's old mgr--he has been with her for a while now--and ex friend of Whitney's.
She is very nice--leave them alone.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments