SAG Awards

Style is on Strike Too!

1/28/2008 10:48 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hollywood's finest (and not so finest) went out in the rain last night to get their red carpet fix at the SAG Awards -- but what they really needed was a stylist! After missing the Golden Globes, some stars are a little rusty when it comes to putting together a great look. Instead, they settled for these looks -- and a dab of crazazy!

Bad Sag Fashion: Click to launch

Anya

Oh please the only thing Angelina oozes is psychotic, calculating, attention-seeking wacko. Bug-eyed, baboon-lipped, incestuous, lying phony bitch. Can't stand her.

lea

'style is on strike too." ha ha. another winner

Tired and Ready for A Nap

Style, hell! I want to know what was up with Mickey Rooney? Sad that he didn't get a life achievement award like Durning so he had to hog some spotlight and introduce his wife???? And, didn't he say something about a TIE and 'Miss Latifah' won? Someone check that envelope.

Lenn K.

These are the reason women don't eat right trying to please guys like this. It's kind of dumb. This is a stylist, real men don't care if you have average weight and real boobs!

Samantha

No offense, TMZ, but you should probably leave the fashion editorials to the gofugyourself girls. You're clearly out of your element in this arena. :)

(Also, WTH was Jay Manuel thinking with that quilted suit! lol)

ME

Why isn't Angelina's dress on here? It didn't fit right, was majorly wrinkled, and looked like a tent...

HEY IDIOTS!

this isn't quite your area TMZ, but I think Debra Messing's dress is really pretty. Better than her past choices too.

Baseball Junkie

#1, These fashion disasters had nothing to do with the weight, etc. of the people involved. It had everything to do with their choice of gowns or suits. They chose outfits that were not suited to them or, in some cases, the occasion. Viggo is in perfect shape but that suit just looked weird as did Jay Manuel. Sandra Oh's dress design was all right but not in that color, not on her and not for this occasion. The red-head with the steel colored dress, the dress wasn't bad but the color was all wrong for her and so was her make-up. Chandra Wilson, the style was ok but the gold stripes weren't. Another color or fabric would have suited her better.
I could go on but I don't really have the time to critique every single one.

Baseball Junkie

Sorry, #1. I meant comment #2.

ME

#8 - the tie was with the nominations (normally there are 5 but for that category there were 6). There was only 1 winner.

Steph

Sandra Oh's dress was a spin off from a traditional Korean dress she said when interviewed. I think she looked beautiful I think most of them looked good actually.

Ms Kris

What a disappointing show.

Russell Crowe was supposed to be there & did not show up.

C list actors (I PUT THEM ON THIS LIST BY THE SMALL LIST OF HITS MOVIES THEY HAVE) giving out big awards. Were Hudson (Commit Adultery SO The Marriage Breaks up) & Mr Take Your Shirt off the fill ins for Russell being absent?

Knew Mr Short Divorce would give the big award out. Thank goodness for the Internet so I knew the winners before hand. VCR helped me with the first half an hour of the show I missed because I was taping a new Simpsons. Thought Russell had been in that until I learned he did not show up when he was supposed to have been there.

As for fashion-nothing different from any other red carpet-the good, the bad & the ugly.

Yep

Angelina Jolie looked stunning !

Patty

Josh Brolin must have just done a line of Coke before he accepted the award, he kept picking at his nose, just like a Coke Head does.

Jennifa O Jenny

Are you kidding me? That's Miss Jay - fashion is his thing. Debra Messing looks fine except her face - but that's not the dress' fault. The dress is not likely the best of the bunch but it's ok.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments