Britney's Brand New Toy

1/29/2008 9:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears is tooling around right now in her new SLK 350 Mercedes Benz, which was delivered just minutes ago to her house in Beverly Hills ... with the top down, of course!

We're told Brit's new ride is a black on black two-seater for which she shelled out, in full, $55,000 cash. Sources close to the deal tell us she picked it out on Saturday, but signed the papers today.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

from Canada

I can't understand why a mother is proud of owning 7 expensive cars in 2 years. Cars are not a good investment and no one should be proud wasting money on buying so many luxury cars.

I would be more proud of saying I am saving money for my kids for college, or saving for a down payment on a house when my kids get married. I don't have a problem with a mom saying she spent a lot of money to hire a terrific coach to teach my daughter to figure skate or I sent my son to this great summer camp to learn how to play soccer and he had so much fun. Spending money on this type of stuff is meaningful.

Spending all your cash on cars is stupid. Driving around to gas stations and drug stores day and night is also meaningless and stupid.

Britney, spend you money on taking child psychology and parenting classes, take a restful long vacation, and really focus on self improvement with your new therapist. Once you grow, become a better person and love yourself, everyone else will love you again.

You are not an evil person, just a misguided woman.

Mich

Plenty of room for two car seats, eh??

Evan

Britney Ilove that car its a really sweet ride i hope it makes u happy

BringBackSanity

it just hit me- I have been thinking " at least her money will run out eventually with all these ridiculous purchases"....she is probably making more now than ever because SHE is getting part of the fees from all these paparazzi photos she sets up!! damnn..................

Smooshy

Ya'll need to quit your hating. My white car had a scratch on it. Also, Sam was going to leave me if I didn't buy him a new toy. I had to get him this car so he'd stay with me. Now that he has a new car to drive me around in I plan to get some Clearasil. Watch for me at Rite Aid soon. Ding dang ya'll, give me a break. Are you trying to make me crazy?

Holly

Sure...........a perfect vehicle for the family.........now WHERE are we putting the boys????????????

OCD

Adding another car to the stable isn't going to fix the problem, hon.

Elle

Oh great....I suppose now her boys can ride on top! Hell...why not duct tape their car seats to the hood...
"...they like the wind ya'll!"

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12