Paris and Elisha -- K-I-S-S-I-N-G?

1/31/2008 3:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In the non-Brit-related news ... Were Paris Hilton and Elisha Cuthbert involved in a little Sapphic shuffle? Sources who were at Tenjune nightclub in NYC tell Usmagazine.com that Hiltie and the "24" star were "all over each other and making out." Cuthbert's rep denies the incident. ... Britney is being immortalized in a ballet by the Rambert Dance Company in the UK -- in a new piece called "Meltdown," that somehow puts her pap chases and head-shaving to dance steps. ... Paul McCartney says he passed his most recent medical exam "with flying colours" and that his reported recent heart procedure was to deal with "a minor irregularity" -- and not an angioplasty. ... Ethan Hawke and his girlfriend Ryan Shawhughes are having a baby, reports Us.

800 Pound Gorilla

Dear Paris,

I got The Simple Life 5 DVD on EBAY.
So far I have watched episodes 1 to 4.
You are my favorite actress.
You bring joy to my furry life.

800 Pound Gorilla

TheTruthBeToldAnOnlineNameAintWorthFightingOver

VegasBronco---

Gagghh!!!

I'm EATING here, partner!

BAMA

PARIS SMELLS

Nuala

Doesn't Paris have herpes?

karl

they probably kissed HELLO and during their time together gave each other hugs and nudges like female friends do when they haven't seen each other in sometime but of course people like to exaggerate what they see just to be part of a story. If Elisha Cuthbert where to swicth teams, i'm sure see could do a lot better than Paris.

In My Opinion

#15 Karl.....Re-read please, it said they were all over each other and making out! That is not what my friends and I do when greeting one another. Couldn't they afford a room?

tara

Paris is so nasty I am suprised her hole hasnt fallen out yet. She got a trophey or award whatever from Harvard as "Woman of the Year." What for, she hasnt done anything for charity and she drives drunk. I think they should have awarded that to someone who is not all used up and has actually done something for someone besides herself, and all of her sex partners.

Kay

I guess Paris has run thru all the men in Hollywood so now there isn't any left for her.. Now she has to go thru women?

Kay

one word S K A N K!!!! Spread the STDS . Paris Hilton The gift that keeps on giving.. Why is this skank even newsworthy?

you idiots

It must be hard for her that she isn't the center of everyone's attention... get ready for her next desperate attempt to make the news. What a loser!

Very Interesting

When is the video coming out???

Donna

Different city... different girl!!!
In LA my friend spotted her with this girl named Paris also. PARIS PICKARD. The two have been spotted in numerous clubs making out and all! Look out for this girl or is Paris not newsworthy anymore that the paparazzo couldnt care less?! Or Paris' security is just really good! That there has been no pictures of them together, though she would always be in the background.

sassy

OMG
who cares?!?! the girl girl kissing is SO yeaterdays news!!!

go away paris ! your just looking for attention ! who gives a shi@ if your kissing another girl
?!!?
should we throw a paty for ya or something???
PLEASE TMZ....get rid of this girl ! shes old news!

Scotty

How the hell is do the paparazzi catch every move Briney makes from the time she wakes up to the time she passes out that night. But they don't get this on tape? Security camera? Or what about the witnesses, don't they have cell phones or know how to record video off of them? I hope the Giants lose Sunday because of this. I blame New York.

TheTruthBeToldAnOnlineNameAintWorthFightingOver

-----------------------BREAKING NEWS---------------------------

In an attempt to steal back attention from Britney, P. shaves off her hair...
No one gave a crap...