Papa Spears Silent at Hospital

1/31/2008 6:31 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney's father, Jamie, was stoic upon arriving at UCLA Medical Center -- and avoided all questions regarding the unfolding drama.

Jamie was exceptionally polite as he asked not to be bothered.

Robert

NOT A HAPPY THING FOR A FATHER TO WATCH AN OFPRING STUMBLE AT THE HIGHT OF THIER SUCSESS, MAKES A MAN NOT WANT TO TALK TO ANY ONE.

Anya

Sharona, while I am truly sad to read about the heartache your family has endured due to mental illness, with all due respect, why did you go ahead and have children if mental illness runs that rampantly through your family? Mental illness is hereditary folks, honestly if it runs in your family, think twice about inflicting it on your children. I'm sorry Sharona I honestly don't mean to be cruel.
As for Mr. Spears, would someone please ask him to take his reading glasses off the end of his effing nose? Put them in your case, in your pocket, whatever just get 'em off your nose. He's a walking example of what I just said, an alcoholic and an uneducated golddigger have two girls and push them into show business. Oh my what a tangled web we have woven, hmmm?

RedFox

Very many thanks for a good work. Nice and useful. Like it!

throwing stones

I feel for the dad. His eyes look red and blood shot. I think he is relieved that she will be getting help and maybe the nightmare will be over.

killa'bro

too funny ... most likely going to ask british brit for a couple of pounds

noitall

THIS GUY APPEARS TO NOT HAVE A COHESIVE THOUGHT IN HIS HEAD......THE MOTHER SEEMS AS DUMB AS A STUMP, TOO. PEOPLE LIKE THE SPEARS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO HAVE CHILDREN....LOOK WHAT HAPPENS!!!

chillout music girl

poor guy.....his eyes are red like he was crying......... This is a tragedy for her father not entertainment..........

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

He is in recovery and works as a chef.

roughdaddy

couldnt his backward parents just call him james? geez us

Jet Baker

Britney for President

hear the song - http://www.myspace.com/jetbakeronmyspace

youngwill

I had no idea that Brit's dad was the guy on Without a Trace. At least he'll know how to go about finding answers to his daughter's death.

Anonymous

Papa Spears needs to be quiet involving Britney. Since he and his wife have done such a stellar job raising both Britney and her slutty little sister, I'm sure he has such useful information to help her. If so, why has he not used his fatherly persuasion up to now. UGGH! PATHETIC!!!!!!

David Seneca

I honestly don't think I've ever seen him before...hmm...

annoyed

Leave the man alone, for crying out loud. Whatever he and Mrs. Spears have done, they are entitled to a little privacy and respect. These paparzzi idiots act like a pack of wild dogs. Back OFF, and let them deal with this. If it were me, I'd be shoving a camera in someone's face.

Wasn't this guy a pimp ??

I am not pulling in 700,000 a month , however I do have a number of assistants and if the media were hounding me , I would be sending my assistants to go run my errands.
I used to feel sorry for Brit . But when I see her going to get food , or stool softner instead of sending out assistants to do these tasks , it's unbelievable how she baits these paps to follow her . She basks in this chit.
The perfect strategy would be to hang out at home for quite some time. The house is an estate , so it's not like she is cooped up .Never come out for quite some time to appease those vultures. Let them sit out there in the cold day after day and get no money shots ...HA! She has everything she needs there , pool , home theatre , massive media room ,etc and yet this poor girl whom is actually and obviously a few cans short of a six pack , has to run all over town aimlessly , which only encourage these gutter paps to continue to hunt here down .
Btw , I can't help but wonder ...is it an unspoken understanding that in order to meet criteria to be a papparazzi , you have to be butt ass ugly ???
I have yet to see one at the very least decent looking pap in these swarms . Not just the ones following Brit , but the ones whom follow the other stars , EVERY SINGLE ONE IS SO FUGLY ...ever notice that ?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments