Lindsay Lohan Double Fists It

2/1/2008 12:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If Lindsay Lohan can do it, maybe there's hope for Britney.

And by "it" -- we mean get a cup of coffee without a meltdown. Baby steps.

Standards are badly needed.

Slow news day?

Lindsay Lohan buys two coffees.

TmZ Fan

1st finally

Tangie

She is doing a good job staying sober. I really didn't think she could. Kudos, Lindsay!

Cartman

Not the first time she's had two fists either!

Davo Davo

Now, do you feel better #1??? Your life is complete now. Go off yourself now.

TMZ FAN

everyone wants lindsey to make it and be ok... She is to young for her life to be over.. It's sad

cat b

LL had issues with coke and booze ...and seems to have cleaned up her act with the exception of the slip new years eve ...she also is avoiding the paps ...so far seems her choices are better I hope she continues to do well...I hope Britney also does well once she detoxes from what appears to be a toxin induced mania and hallucinations of adderall...must be also hidden issues as she also was abusing correctol so my guess is the adderall and the correctol maybe because she wanted to be stick thin...there are better choices for add in adults..

Kevin

Yes, but how many Latte's tall is she?

spooge

shes sooo hot, especialyy when shes all stoned and vulnerable looking. I could bang her ALL NIGHT.

TMZ rocks. The rest of america hates the celebrity crowd. You guys at TMZ show us what jerks they all are

roughdaddy

great all the criticism turn this chic into a covered up bore!!!

ann

Too bad Lilo can't stop drinking booze in her free time. TMZ stop being such snarky bitches while acting concerned about people.

Kayla

Please don't compare Lindsey with Britney. Lindsey was not cheated on by the father of her children and under the microscope 24/7. Britney is an entertainer who can make a come back, if she wants to, in the future when all is well with her. She has had it hard and is not getting the help she needs, Linds is a loser, with no talent, and can't entertain anyone unless it is sexually. PLEASE DON'T POST HER! SHE IS A NOTHING, FAKE LOOKING, LYING LOSER!

TmZ Fan

##4..yes my life complete. I can ride off in the sunset and enjoy life. Not, I have to have my tmz fix. I guess Lindsey is up next for front page news now that the Brit Brit is locked up.

patsy ramsey

i absolutely love lindsay, she is so sexy, she reminds me of elle mcpherson struts.
of the latest flavoers of the week i would choose:
1. lindsay lohan
2. sarah michel gelar
3. michele trahcneberg
4. rebecca romijn
5. elle mcpherson
6. unma thurman
7. the victoria secret indian hoe
-24 britney spears
-400 jenifer fat heweiit

pat

This chick isn't sober or clean by a longshot.

I had predicted she would hightail it back to Hollywood once Spears disappeared.

She's the next papparazzi target.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments