A Dangerous Woman

2/5/2008 4:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 52-year-old urban cowgirl resurfaced at a NYC premiere on Monday, looking her best.
Debra Winger
Although uncredited, Debra provided the voice of "E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial."

Winger turned down Holly Hunter's role in "Broadcast News," Kathleen Turner's role in "Peggy Sue Got Married," Susan Sarandon's role in "Bull Durham," Michelle Pfeiffer's role in "The Fabulous Baker Boys," and Geena Davis' role in "A League of Their Own."

Previous 15 Comments | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29

Rick Da Ruler

OMFG...WTF happened to her...Aging gracefully, huh...HELL NO SHE AIN'T...Get your tired-face, fast-wrinkling, crows, no, make that PTERODACTYL-feet eyed havin ass down to Bev Hills & pay an emergency visit to "Dr. 90210"...I THOUGHT THAT WAS LORRAINE BRACCO'S MOM OR SOMETHING...SHEESH...TALK ABOUT FALLING ALL THE WAY OFF...52 AIN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THE NEW 92, THE LAST I HEARD...

akika666

Her hair texture is still beautiful. When I hit my 40's my hair started changing to coarse and frizzy, so I'm jealous.

Hyperguy 7

she still looks beautiful on the inside a real person someone i'd love to know

SLM

Looks great although showing some age. But at least she is natural and not fake. wtg

Cindy

Terms of Endearment, Urban Cowboy, An Officer and a Gentleman--Great actress worked with great people, but looks like it took a toll on her.

tjharvey

She looks kind of like Robin Williams

John

Damn did she get hit by the ugly truck?

Joanna

I really loved Debra and sure we older she my age and she is just aged gracefully like we all do if we don't smoke. she still looks good to me bless her in her happy years the rest of her life. too bad she retired wish she would still act.

Previous 15 Comments | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29