Cat Lady to Paris:

I'm Keeping Your Pussy!

2/11/2008 9:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton left her pussycat at the vet almost two weeks ago and still hasn't gone back to get her. And now, the woman from whom Paris adopted the cat says Paris can't have the cat back -- because she's abandoned it!

TMZ has learned that Miss P adopted the puddy tat -- which she named Prada -- at the Kris Kelly Foundation last May, about a week before she headed to Lynwood Jail. After Paris was released, we're told she knew she had to have Prada neutered, but didn't get around to it until a few weeks ago, on January 30.

But here's the problem -- nobody came back for Prada! About a week later, Kris Kelly herself called Paris to find out what happened, but she still hasn't heard back as to what to do with Paris' pussy.

Paris' people say this is nothing to meow about. The cat was to be dropped off to be neutered and then delivered to one of Paris' peeps. That apparently hasn't happened yet. But Kris tells us that it's "a clear-cut case of abandonment" (no pun intended, we think) and has decided not to return the cat.

UPDATE: Paris' peeps are saying this is a publicity stunt of Kelly's making -- because of a falling out -- and that Paris had been in talks to work closely with the Foundation on a larger scale. That's clearly not going to happen now.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

666

SECOND

666

THIRD

not that pussy

who cares -

Joanne

Terrible choice of words--- speaking of "inappropriate" or should I say "word'??

lady48cat

OH JEEZ. Man ,also had a son do this about me watching his 2 dogs. UMMMM HELLO....you want to come and get them since I already have your other 2 dogs in my backyard!!!

a guy

you know, if you really want to adopt a pet or buy one from a pet store...YOU get it done. Not your "peeps"
Why even bother? I know that when I adopted a couple of pets I was excited and ready to bring them home. Paris just does it out of convenience and hopes it makes the headlines. I hope she and Britney burn in the same hell together. Because a room shared with either of those two would be hell.

lexie

That bitch should'nt have any pets. this poor kitty needs a new home. Her other pets should be taken away also. What a bottem feeder!

roughdaddy

that is one beat up Pus&y! bet its stinky too...

Kate

If this lady never went public, I'm sure Paris would have never noticed her missing puddy-cat...

Jennybear

Whoever made the comment about cats being foul...you are a MORON. You should keep your foul and ignorant statements to yourself. Babies make stinky poo poo too, but I am sure you wouldn't say that about them, idiot.

Second, this makes me hate Paris. I never cared much about her before, but that is a living creature that doesn't deserve to be treated that way. I hope she doesn't get that cat back.

Not ! a BrAngelina LOON !

WHO would let parASS adopt ANYTHING?! The bitch is a low life skank with an IQ of two!

Amanda

Ellen DeGeneres' canine catastrophe is chopped liver compared to today's Blind job.
First off, our source is one of the myriad personal employees reporting to one Slurpa Pop-Off, the skank who serviced that dude in the bathroom of that Sunset Strip eatery, if you remember, and we're sure you do.
Now, many times our lady of the Slurpa has brought a brand-new pooch home as a new pet, which she fawns all over until it dawns on the dummy she's now in charge of a living, breathing animal-and not a stuffed Pound Puppy.
And, gosh, responsibility is not our go-to girl's strong suit. Therefore, upon leaving her house, she often locks these pups in one of her many closets, supposedly to prevent them from making messies all over her expensive pad. But, uh, sometimes SPO would be gone for hours...days...weeks...and not tell anybody about the dog in its wardrobe dungeon.
The animal's existence would simply slip from her mind! Oh, doesn't that happen to everybody?
While cleaning the house, Pop-Off's staff have-reportedly more than once-opened a closet to discover a tiny, dead dog. Beyond hideous. I swear, I may have to out this skank. But Pop-Off's employees just may have beaten moi to the punch, as animal services have been alerted. And just why the hell is this woman still allowed to purchase pooches?
Please neuter and spay your pets, otherwise their offspring might one day meet their maker in Slurpa's closet captivity.

666

why isn't she dead along with britney!? what's the hold up!!

666

no animal deserves to be in the care of paris hilton!

redsonja1313

PLEASE >........ STOP PARIS FROM ADOPTING MORE PETS AND BRITNEY FROM SPAWNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments