Paris and Travis -- Back in the Love Seat?

2/18/2008 9:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's been a while since Paris Hilton and Travis Barker hooked up, but what better time than Valentine's week to remake their ... acquaintance?

Gatecrasher reports that the torrid couple may have shared a "pre-Valentine's Day kiss" at Jet nightclub on Wednesday night, the same night TMZ spotted Paris there emitting streams of utter blather to the assembled (and not-listening) crowd. "Shanna [Moakler] is very upset that Paris is back around," says a pal. "She and Travis are unhappily divorced -- they really should be together."

Barker and Moakler finalized their divorce earlier this month.

Fonda – C-Word Flap is "Silly"

Even four days later, Jane Fonda thinks the big hullabaloo over her use of the word "c**t" on the "Today" show is a bunch of, um, hoo-hah.

"The first time that I knew about 'The Vagina Monologues,' I was asked to perform that particular monologue in Atlanta, and so I just happened to say the name of it," said Fonda, by way of explanation, according to Us. Meredith Vieira ended up having to issue an on-air apology after Jane's on-air slip.

"I didn't even think," said Fonda. "I'm sorry if I offended anybody ... I think it's pretty silly."

Party Favors: J.Lo's Delivery Room Still Waiting for J.Lo ... Rachael Ray "Too Tired" for Children ... Alba Getting Her Wows from Cranium

Jennifer Lopez is still, apparently, not quite a mother, even though a room at her Long Island hospital is all ready, says the New York Post, with a brown leather couch brought in specifically for the diva. ... Rachael Ray is already a "bad mom" to her dog, so she doesn't think she could possibly measure up to being a mom to a human child, according to Us. What's more, she rubbishes any notion that she's had plastic surgery: "If I was going to cut something off, don't you think it'd be my butt and not my forehead?" ... Jessica Alba isn't out and about that much these days, with Lil' Cash in her belly, but TMZ hears that she's keeping herself amused with the latest incarnation of Cranium, called Wow!. It was Julia Roberts who helped make the original game a sensation, by chatting it up on Oprah.

Party 'till you die!

Boycott Paris Hilton!!!

t

Anon

TMZ -- No more stories about Hilton! No More Hilton!

Linda9801

Hey OLD HAG TRAITOR ASS FONDA...It isn't "pretty silly" as you say, if there happen to be younger kids watching the show! Hasn't the grim reaper called you yet!?!?!

mike

love hearing about paris! keep her stories coming

Bill

TMZ -- No more Hilton!!

roughdaddy

-with all the hot chics thats out there youd think that tattoed dweeb could land a better rebound...
-now G.I. jane is being provacative, and jumping on colberts lap and being sexy,,,way after her prime...
-is there any douche luckier than cash warren?

Sharona

It is "silly". Grow up people.....I am sure your kids have heard much worse from you. If not from you at least they have heard worse from school.

TRACKER

JANE FONDA,YOU HAVE BEEN A PIG ALWAYS........TODAY SHOW WAS ON IN MY KITCHEN,AND THANK GOD MY 6YR OLD DAUGHTER DIDN,T CATCH IT.....YOU WINED ABOUT YOUR X HUSBAND FORCING YOU INTO A 3SOME.........RIGHT! YOU JUST WANT SHOCK VALUE.YOU DIDN,T SHOCK ME YOU DISGUSTED ME.GET LOST AND TAKE YOUR #1 FAN ROSIE O,DONNELL WITH YOU.{MERIDITH IS A USLESS REPORTER}

Cindy

HEY JANE ... PERHAPS THE C- WORD IS "SILLY" IN THE CIRCLES THAT YOU LIVE IN BUT THE REST OF US RESENT POTTY MOUTHED PEOPLE ON TV. WE HAVE CHILDREN WHO ARE EXPOSED TO YOUR FOUL MOUTH!

Sharona

It is not only silly it is hilarious. Jane Fonda said what we all hear everyday. Go Jane, Go!

mark

Ole Fonda is one of those people that thinks they do no wrong. In her eyes, she's perfect.

Michelle

I agree with everyone that says no more Paris Hilton stories. She's trash. I would take Von Ahole stories over loser Paris.

Sharona

Just goes to prove that some people will gripe over the time of day. Give it a rest. Jane didn't do any wrong. If you can't handle that little word you must have a miserable and very sheltered life. Some people say I should go out and get a job but why should I when my ex Brit sends me money every month. Would you go get a job? Didn't think so.

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

look it
oprah is going to have the whole next generation calling vaginas va jay jay's,bring back c#nt,snatch,puzzy...all those really great words,but get rid of va jay jay now or seriously it will be the new word and it sucks because people use it like it is the real word,where as the other words at least have some personality to them.love em or hate em but DON't let oprahs word be a new ACCEPTABLE word for c#nt

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments