Brit to Kids -- Ring-a-Ding-Dang: I'm Back!

2/22/2008 11:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsTMZ has learned Britney Spears has won her visitation rights back -- with strings attached.

We're told lawyers for both sides have hashed out a deal in which Britney will get visitation in a therapeutic setting. Commish Scott Gordon has signed off on the agreement.

It's a deal more than a week in the making. The parties had agreed in principle last weekend to a deal but it fell apart in court last Tuesday.

We're also told K-Fed is down with Britney seeing the kids again.

curious

I agree with you Alsgal. The truth always comes out sooner or later.

Nice!

OOOh Alsgal! That would be so scandalous...

pig

38. wait.. first of all k-fed a good guy? how the hell is he a good guy. yeah he has his kids. do you think if britney didnt have money them kids would be with him.. helloooooooooooooooo!!! ask his ex: ms. johnson. does he take care of those kids or did he ever take care of those kids like he is takin care of these cash babies. he doesnt care anymore about britney, he may have at some point. and i think what happend was when she realized he wasnt all into her. she heard in her mind " baby hit me one more time" "what your leaving me? im britney spears bitch!. " and she flipped. she put her heart into someone. cuz comeone a back up dancer, who was & is a no body. just ask his ex.. ms. johnson. her life flashed too quickly infront of her. and she stepped out onto the curb too quickly (metaphor for life). and then she became a mother. i think she was just thrown into a viscous cycle that has not given her a chance to be a mother, and no matter what she does. we make her fail. she gives up because no matter what she does we will always put her down. what about allllllll those other mothers that give their babies soda in their bottles, drove with their babies on their lap, shoot drank while breast feeding, smoking crack with child in room. she did nto put her children in much harm. children do not come with instructions and we catagorize everything she does as "oops she did it again". we need to come off our high horses and help her. not put her more down. yeah her kids did not ask for this life. but i can bet she did not want this life for them either.

Posted at 11:01PM on Feb 22nd 2008 by ag4

HIS EX IS SHAR JACKSON YOU MORON!!! NOT "MS.JOHNSON" GUESS ALL THOSE NAMES SOUND THE SAME HUH YOU TWIT!

Nice!

Hi People Police,
It doesn't take a lot of thought when the thoughts you have are valid and reliable in the first place.
Shine On!

JuicyGirl

Maybe K-Fed worked out a deal with her that she can see the kids if she stops showing her private parts in public? Time will tell….

tuna marie

lets pray it is true, i can't take seeing one more pic of her vag, i can smell it from here.

Al

Hope she doesn't try to eat them.

Left Coaster

i love brit

know it all

I'm all for it, if she can keep her panties on.

Kelli

GAWD I WANT KELLI!

know it all

Well what's the worst that can happen ? There's almost no surprises left.

Unless she slips them some poison or drugs.
You know, the whole... "if I can't have you no one will !!" thing.
She does have nothing left to lose... she's lost everything already.
If I were Kevin, I would be on high-alert !!

Pat her down and don't let her give the kids any food, gum, candy or drinks.

des

but her father has to stay there and keep her under wraps, i am sure the minute he leaves she will be up to her old tricks. So Jamie stay with her and keep her on the meds it seems to be working. She is not mature enough nor smart enough to be living on her on with all that money. U did a good thing now stay with it.

UGH

LOOK'S LIKE MY COMMENT WAS ZAPPED !! FEEL BETTER THO..TA DAH !

dustyboy

I have a very good insight to whats happening to Britney. First of all she needs to grow up and tough love measures put in place. For you see I had a sister on the same destructive couse that Britneys on and in the end my sister took her own life. Its been 3 tears now since my sister killed herself, she left behind 2 wonderful children and a family that loved her very much and I can honestly tell you that theres a similar pattern between my sisters demise and Britneys actions, make no mistake it doesn't matter how famous or how much money Britney has she will eventionally burn out and take her own life if tough measures aren't put into place so she can gain control of her life soon. I do not like her or her music but I feel I should speak up and express my concern for her well being, shes not crazy ,ans shes no slut shes just lost and needs alot of direction and close family care. The media is only adding to her problems and all her actions and her unstable actions are so similar to my sisters that very soon she will crash with very sad outcome. Signed Someone who wants her to live

debeers

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE, he needs free sitters so he can use the money he got from her to find the next woman with a low self-esteem...............anyone wander how he can live in the BIG house in Tarzana, CA..........he's a high school dropout, his parents are middle class maybe so they aren't forking over any money...............it's a pop quiz kids..........................
a) Britney's house
b) Britney's paying for a place for him
c) Britney's going to be paying on it forever........
He has to act like he cares at this point, cause he's struck a deal with Ma and Pa Clampit so he won't be cut out of the money, money, money...................................

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments