Brit's Visit is Over!

2/23/2008 5:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney's visitation with her boys ended at noon today, and K-Daddy's bodyguard grabbed the kids and left Brit's home at the Summit in a hurry.

Hopefully this visit with her kids can get the popwreck back to normalcy. Whatever that is!

Mr. Hat

Kikoke:

How do you know she's bipolar?
Ruth's diagnosis sounds right to me.

kerry

People that have to be first are moronic imbecils!! Grow up you idiots!!!!

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

So many hateful people with such hateful opinions. Who are you in real life?

Mr. Hat

Pocahontas:

An Indian princess?

luv my TMZ

Debbie/grandmother:

Not a cynic...all the best wishes to Britney, but as far as my opinion goes, it should be a long cold day in H*** before she deserves any kind of custody. These brief, special visits need to be going well for a good long time before she does overnights or any unmonitored visits. She needs to work on taking care of herself before she can devote the right attention to those kids. Just my opinion.

news

x17 has better picture than TMZ that y
TMZ SUCKS these days, Harvey Levin
going to FIRED this Cameraman went
he see x17 picture that y x17 is the best
then TMZ Harvey Levin is a ass hole

Kikoke

Mr. Hat...I do not know...that is my point, none of us do. I was simply applauding Arau for speaking on Bi-Polar Disorder as I too was doing. Neither do I know about Ruth's diagnosis.....would that be Dr. Ruth?? I am referring to my knowledge on the disorder, not on whether or not Brit has it. You see, I am not and do not claim to be a doctor or specialist, just sharing my own personal experiences, but do me a favor Mr. Hat, do some research on the disorder and see where it says all people who suffer from it abuse, molest etc, then see if you agree with "Ruth's" diagnosis.

Mr. Hat

Kikoke,

I am not saying she is a bipolar who abuses and molests.
I think she is NOT bipolar and abuses and molests.

Kikoke

"a bipolar" Mr. Hat...and I use that term loosely....WOW!! Last time I respond to you, thought you were seriously interested and heaven forbid open minded, but see you are just entertaining yourself and just a little bit judgemental...just a tad....my bad.

news

HARVEY LEVIN YOU SUCK SO BAD.
TMZ SUCK ALSO.
HARVEY LEVIN YOU SHOULD QUIT NOW.
EVERYBODY SAY YOU SUCK ON TMZ.
I HOPE YOU QUIT SOON ON TMZ.
IF YOU DON'T QUIT YOU WILL BE FIRED SOON.
THAN EVERYBODY WILL PARTY AFTER YOU GET FIRED ON TMZ.
AND YOU WILL ON THE STREET IN DOWNTOWN WITH THE BUMS
HAVERY QUIT NOW YOU ARE A ASS.............................................

Debbie/grandmother

Crazy woman....I hear ya on that one. Don't think she has proven to be anywhere near close to the idea of custody if ever. Kind of scary thought at the moment. But hope she does well too.

hahahaha!

I agree with you Official Crazy Woman (love the nic, LOL) Brit's kids are not her private therapy session, the visitation is for 'them' to keep in touch with Mom, not to help Brit heal. Visitation should continue so long as she can maintain a level of normal behavior and stay on whatever meds/program the courts decide is beneficial. No one took her kids... she lost her own rights to them.. now is the time to 'earn' those rights back ... earn being the key word here.

i-fed up of fedex

Sims, who is working on her first album, says she and Spears "will definitely collaborate on something."
"I think we are kind of both open to anything," Sims said. "We are really good friends, we are really close, and we really love working on stuff together, so I think that possibly something like that could happen."
From US.

----

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Can you imagine that?

-----

Bubblebunny

I read on E! that the babies were all smiles and giggles after the visit, according to someone that works over at Brit's. Hope to heaven this is true, and that Brit can get stabilized before they are old enough to know she has a problem. Other stars have said it is possible to stabilize bi-polar, as well as regular citizens and shrinks with expererience. It is a chemical brain problem, so I hope she will be ok very soon. Times a wastin' with Mommy and baby bonding time, you guys. Love and peace to them and all of you.

Bubblebunny

77 It is pure Baloney. Poor desperate Alli. Please ! Doesn't Brit have enough to deal with, without the fake "cousin". Back off, Kid. Please get a clue. Brit is busy, right now, family things.