Classy vs. Trashy!

2/25/2008 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

When Hollywood goes under the knife, the results are either stunning or downright terrifying! The following Classy vs. Trashy match is no exception. We wont say who's which, but even a monkey or Paris Hilton could figure this one out.
Trashy vs Classy -- click to launch

Michelle

Effing nasty.

unbelievable

Did you really need 3 pages of pics to prove your point? One photo of each would have been more than enough!

smartypants

I like Joans hat.

dmd

I wonder if that freaky bitch can even close her eyes to sleep at night. What the hell is wrong with people and it should be illegal plastic sergeons to mutliate peoples faces in such a way. I think I'm going to go stick my head in a toilet to flush the images out of my mind.

Michelle

You can't tell me she actually thinks she looks GOOD! She looks so disgusting. She really does look like a little plastic toy cat. Just downright scary and wrong.

Jammer

The level of desperation just amazes me. Are people so insecure in their looks to do something like this? I truly feel sorry for this woman, whoever she is...

Sasha

Who is the "Catwoman"? She seems familiar but, with that messed-up mug, I can't tell who it used to be.

lawwitch

Eww, she looks like Ron Perlman from that old show Beauty and the Beast!

Go away!!

Without checking out the pictures I vote parisite 'herpe' hilton to be the trasiest of all time......

DeepFreeze3

Joan Collins (on the left) is SO totally classy! Jocelyn Wildenstein (on the right) is the total opposite. UGH!!! But that's what happens when you let a man tell you how to look...as in her ex-husband. Seriously. He was like "You look old! Get plastic surgery, or I'm dumping you!" She did, and he dumped her anyway. Now, she looks like a freakazoid experiment that came out of one of those first 4 batches of Manticore transgenics before Max Guevara and her X-5's buddies came onto the scene. Sad. Truly sad.

FYI: The last sentence refers to Jessica Alba's old "Dark Angel" show that aired on FOX back in the day.