Laker Forward Gets Swat-Down at Villa

2/27/2008 10:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Lakers killed the Blazers last night, but there was no victory party for Ronny Turiaf at Villa afterwards -- they wouldn't let him in!

The club was adhering to their strict "reservation only" rule. Turiaf didn't have one. Guy scored eight points last night for the home team ... couldn't they make an exception?!

Davo Davo

bummer

Lenn K.

I always watch how pro players never get the hint about staying out of clubs. Bad things happen at these club late at night.

Party 'till you die!

A rez is a rez, but if Twit showed up, bet she'd get in!

MOM

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA LA sucks anyway i'd rather be at my cozy house anyway

Dawn Day

Are we supposed to feel bad?

Hit me up!!!

I hope u like it...mmm...then like me.
I just want a military man! I need someone! I would love to be a military wife! =) Message me boyss!
I want a Marine.
Or an Army boy.
Or a Navy boy.
Or anything...=)

whatever tha fu*!/rockergirl

yeah , hit me .up, u need sum marine 2 stick a baton up ur a** and tie u 2 a rock an throw u over a bridge !

Baseball Junkie

whatever!!: You're too easy on her. At least soak the baton in Tabasco first. And don't dump her over the bridge until every Marine on the base gets a chance to pump her with it. Maybe they can see how large a baton they can get to fit.

ricky949

Toni, does your house have wheels on it?

Party 'till you die!

10:10 and 10:35 are SPYWARE SITES! I am not exaggerating one bit when I say that I would tear your throats out if I had the chance to! You ruin people's live, steal their money and personal info, and render their computers worthless! You are blood sucking ticks on humanity! I wish you slow death and I would have no problem doing it myself! I shot a burglar once ( only wounded him-sorry), I would have zero problem doing you!

Mrs. Morris

You're welcome back in Spokane anytime Ronny! We love you!

dub227

why is this being filmed?? Who cares????
Not me or anyone I even know!!!!
TMZ needs to film the real things......!!!!!!

Chick

RONNY ACTED WITH CLASS AND GRACE WHEN DENIED ENTRY--HE JUST SAID A POLITE THANK YOU AND LEFT. WHAT A PLEASURE TO SEE A CELEBRITY WHO ACTS THIS WAY.

Lana Caine

How childish. What the F* is so special about Villa anyway. A bunch of self-absorbed addicts acting like it's the high school prom. Grow up kids. Just imagine what would happen if someone got the police to set up an alchol checkpoint right outside their door. They'd be shut down in three days. Hope no one does that, though.

BigTicket

6. Hey any military guy out there? just a little tired of not being appreciated by the guy i have now need a man who knows what hes got a good thing message me XOXO Of course, I'll share my photos with u, and u?
I hope u like it...mmm...then like me.
I want a Marine.
Or an Army boy.
Or a Navy boy.
Or anything...=)

Posted at 10:10AM on Feb 27th 2008 by Hit me up!!!

She love you long time!