Granny Got Run Over by La Lohan

2/28/2008 1:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A totally innocent elderly couple got swept into the middle of a pack of snappers yesterday -- courtesy of Lindsay Lohan.

Lohan got her own bum rush later that day outside La Scala, when a random paparazzo tried to give her a "Tupac: Resurrection" DVD, because like Tupac, Lindsay has had to "deal with a lot of problems with the legal system."

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

Lohan is a has been.
Who cares about who she runs over, who she sleeps with, who she is dating, what she eats, drinks or drives.

NOBODY CARES, Lindsey's 15 mins of fame is OVER.

Frogger

That pap was a total dork. Come on.

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

Nobody cares about Lohan anymore.
Her 15 mins of fame is up. She flushed everything down the toilet and should not be given the opportunity to regain her fame. Nobody cares what she drives, who she dates, what she eats, who she runs over or what she wears.
She is a washed up has been.

Hit me up!!!

I like her !

JUST SAY NO-BAMA

WHO CARES !!!

Ali

those old people were cute

pattie in cali

WHO CARES. she needs to get her crap togather. its pretty bad, when your that young. people call you a HAS BEEN that tells you alot.. go away lilo

me

You tabloid jerks amaze me. The paparazzi are stalking her and because they rush to her when she simply exits a building to get into her vehicle the couple got crowded BY THE PAPRRAZZI. It's not like she was hiding behind the old people to get away from the stalkers. The statement"courtesy of Lindsay Lohan" was irresponsible and should have read "courtesy of the blood-thirst stalkers who put even the safety and privacy of an elderly couple behind their quest to harass."

cheddar

Does anyone else have trouble with TMZ videos? At least once a week my computer crashes when I am watching TMZ----I hate to quit watching---anyone else?

WhoCares

You paps should be ashamed of yourselves for:
1) Running over a obviously fragile old couple (have you no respect).
2) Then having the audacity to blame it on someone else.
GET A REAL JOB!!!

Danielle

It's not Lindsay's fault that the elderly couple got swarmed by the paps, it is the fault of the paps that have no respect for anyone but themselves and their wants.

I think Lindsay still had a chance, I doubt any of you people had not made some mistakes between 18-21, differnce being you were not in the lime light. I don't think she is a has been, she still has time to redeem herself. The Paps need to back off her, since Britney has been muzzeled they have been constantly on Lindsay, it is really ridiculous.

Sillyme

You are doing it wrong .. The older couple were more entertaining than Lindsay or Parasite or Britney anyday.

ATLchick

That old couple was adorable!!! Poor Linds could never be that charming...

mikki in MI

This site sucks . Who cares about Lohan, I guess only the peeps at TMZ

momma jo

Don't you mean "courtesy of the a-hole photogs"?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments