Amputees Follow Sandra Bullock

2/29/2008 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sandra Bullock catered to a couple of limbless souls today in NYC -- her two dogs!

Sandy and hubby Jesse James were seen leaving their home with bi-pedal dog Ruby and three-legged pooch Poppy. Both dogs were rescued from shelters a few years back.

If they're looking for more companionship, we hear Heather Mills may be on the market.

taxpayer

who freaking cares?

c

WHILE I DON'T LIKE THE BITCH, THAT COMMENT WAS MEAN. INDEED...HEATHER MILLS ON THE MARKET!

flowerchild

Once again, TMZ kncks those who are phsically handicapped. Not nice at all. Grow up!

Hmmmmmm

I don't know what kind of TASTELESS IDIOTS you hire to write this garbage, but this is TOTALLY off base and RUDE.....you ought to be ashamed of yourselves!!!!!!

la dani

that was FUNNY! thanks for the laugh!

Hmmmmmm

AND.....SCREW YOU to "Want A Good Candidate".....go on a political site if you want to spout your garbage.....you're probably HillBilly's campaign manager!!!!!!

Peachy!

Shame on you TMZ and more specifically whoever wrote up the passage! I'm glad to see that someone out there has a big enough heart to take in special needs pets. Sandra and James, you two are amazing and wonderful! Thank you! Oh, and "Want a Good Candidate", I think you're definitely rambling off on the wrong blog!

Olde Grfeywoolf

Screw you TNZ. That comment was insensitive, uncalled for and inappropriate. You should be ashammed!

Bravo Sandra! Been in love with her for years!

Support the Humane Society, and the ASPCA and your local rescue organization!

OGW

SLS

The comment about Heather Mills is completely inappropriate. Why not say something positive - maybe another sentence about dogs in need being rescued rather than making a pot shot at someone who lost a leg?

Giggles

This is really undignified and unworthy of your site. Or is it? Is that what you are now?

Kay

The ONLY handicap that Mills has is Mental.. I actually LOLed at the Heather Mills Comment.

Chaz

Isn't Obama and his wife wanna be Black Panthers?

anonymous

THAT WAS TOO FUNNY,THANKS FOR THE LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Staggo

You are s-o-o mean. In protest, I refuse to stop reading this blog!

HowRude

I visit this site every day, and the more I read things on here lately, the more I realize how much the stories are bashing people for their disabilities. I can't even believe that someone could say that and post it on a site and not even think twice about it. More importantly, the people commenting on how funny that was. Give me a break... Laughing at people over a disability is heartless and cruel.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments