Lohan High on ... Life

3/4/2008 3:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindz hit up L.A.'s hot new restaurant Comme Ça last night and -- wtf?? --was extremely friendly with the paps and fans. What gives?

She was more than happy to oblige when a fan asked to snap a photo with her and she even bid farewell to TMZ's photog when she returned to dinner. Maybe the nicotine is helping her mood.

rancelot

Could it be Dina told Lindz to be nice to the paps because Dina and Ali need all the favorable press they can get to launch their new reality TV show, ie. Living Lohan?

mark

enough with the nicotine--we get it.

Toya

PLLEEEEAAAASSSEEE I AM SO TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT THESE SPOILED HOLLYWOOD CHILDREN....I THINK SHES CRAZY AS WELL AS BRITNEY SPEARS.

Toya

SANTAFEJACK

I just saw that E is going to subject us to even more of the dysfunctional Lohans with a reality show featuring Lindsay's mom and kid sister. Talk about "bottom-feeding"! What's next--a show featuring Linsay's housekeeper!?! Considering the number of no-talent celebrities who get paid to have cameras in their homes (Kardashians are you listening?), maybe I should pack my bags and move to Hollywood so I, too, can become a reality star!

p1tey1

She'll never be what she once was ever again and she has no one to blame but herself.

Winky Vitalic

LiLo - you look GREAT! Sobriety agrees with you - I'm so glad you're doing well. And, THANK GOODNESS your Mom & Stedman got back together. He has been a powerful, positive influence on your family.

God Bless - and to the LiLo haters - too bad your sad, pathetic lives make you want to inflict pain on others. No, Lindsay will never be your friend. Ever. So get over yourselves and get a life.

Bless you LiLo!! And DiLo too!

She Never Learns

It was just 3 years ago that LL was being paid $7 million for starring in "Just My Luck".....Now lindz would be lucky to get $100k for a supporting role in a low-budget independent film........if that.

What a loser.....to bad Lindz does not understand the difference between a no-talent Rich Girl like Paris Hilton and a movie star. Too late.....its over

Lindsay will drink to that......ha ha ha ha

Suz

I would think everyone would be sick of hearing about this washed up gal and now we have to hear about her needy mother who wants to be a star.. good gawd..lohan family go away!!

Bubblebunny

Heard she was drinkin again at house parties.Tell Dina to stay home and take care of the kid and quit trying to be a TV Star. Dina is lame anyway.

Dr. M

Finally -

I am well pleased -

Shalom Aleichem

Peace
Dr. M
MM

(it's so much easier to be nice)

gullibleminions

Lindsey does look nice and needs alot of income to buy all that makeup to cover all those "FRECKLES"...she so got beat up by the freckle fairy...and her mother is an attention whore. Want some kool-aid from jonestown?
And yes, I will say what flitters around in thought knowing that Lindsey will never read what "I" wrote; and if she did I'm open for disccustion as she puts herself in the media for money too.
It's a frikin' message board. No one rules, no matter how hard you munipulate your words to strike a chord. It's a frekin' message board. chill.

Kwame f

What Lohan with or without her family do next is probably by huge property in DUBAI, the booming city in the world and it's the envy of any major city in the world! Brangelina has bought property in Dubai.

Lindsay Lohan will the envy of all actors/actresses in the industry

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2