Mayer Buys Paparazzi Love

3/4/2008 7:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The paps were relentlessly badgering John Mayer in New York last night. And retaliated by buying them food.

Mayer was outside of Butter, where photogs teased him about Jessica Simpson and his song "Your Body is a Wonderland," but instead of getting even, Mayer footed the bill for enough Coke and chicken wings to feed the hungry.

Big Daddy

Very interesting, thanks

crazyisascrazydoes

First!

whatever tha fu*!/rockergirl

FIRSTING PEOPLE R IDIOTS FIRSTING PEOPLE R IDIOTS FIRSTING PEOPLE R IDIOTS FIRTING PEOPLE R IDIOTS . . . . . . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATLchick

What a sweetheart! I used think he was weird, but now I think he's pretty darn funny.

Lucy

quit hating on John Mayer, he is a very talented musician TMZ and I'm glad he's no longer with Simpson.

Xandria

What an unusual, intelligent, clever and classy young man! He always seems to be so amusing, I had to become a fan.

whatever tha fu*!/rockergirl

I guess he felt sorry 4 them a**holes ! they went without food & drink all day just 2 get a pic of him !!

Tranzy

I love john mayor he is not only a singer but he is a person that brings a message in everything he does he is not the type of person to argue with those idots with cameras he is a sweety I love him so much. And I absolutley LOVED him and Jessica Simpson together it was a perfect match she could be herself with him.

Oh Angelina

I LOVE this guy - he's a class act. I wish there were more like him.

anon

I love him, he has the best sense of humor! And more class than anyone at TMZ ever dreamt of having.

me

this is why i love john. stick it up your a$$ tmz

Party 'till you die!

I think he's a cool dude! Killer sense of humor and always cracking
jokes that make you think. I'm not a big fan of his music, but I
don't mind it either. I bet his IQ is way up there! Hate to see a cool
dude get ripped on, but that's the job for many on here! I do it
myself, but I just save it for the bigger idiots like Parisite!

Di

Now, that is what is known as class.

Angiebaby

I love it! Score one for John Mayer. They can't ask questions or take pics if their mouths and hands are full. Speaking of the dumbass press... I sincerely hope Britney had Gularb sign a confidentiality agreement.

jason

I didn't even know who john mayer was, until a wiki check. Seems like a pretty righteous dude.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments