Landlord to "Top Model" -- Strut into Court!

3/12/2008 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The landlord of the loft that "America's Next Top Model" used -- and, he says, abused -- for the current season, gave the show's production company a deadline of yesterday to pay for over $500K of damage. They haven't paid up, and now, says Michael Marvisi, he's going to sue.

TMZ got snaps of some of the damage Marvisi alleges was caused by the models and the crew, including significant water damage to the floors and ceiling -- and it looks pretty rough. Marvisi says he's already filed a complaint with the mayor's office to warn any prospective landlords about the show.

The CW didn't get back to us with a comment.

Heather Ayers

OK, so there is a picture of the ceiling with massive holes, my question is how the hell did all those holes get on the ceiling. Seriously did they throw bowling balls up there numerous times or what? I think the land lord is being supercilious!
Greedy!

Marilyn

I worked in a hotel to pay for college, and trust me if you get a bunch of prissy girls or guys together, they can do that kind of damage to a hotel room.

rebecca

Call me crazy, but I can't see how it was Top Model's fault that they had a plumbing accident while doing repairs. Sounds more to me like they were fixing something, made a boo-boo and decided that they needed someone to pay for it so they want ANTM to pick up the bill for their fancy flooring.

raggedy

This doesn't even look like the same place

me

FIRST!?

Berta

Second, and not ashamed to admit it.

ldh

Most of this damage to me looks like it was done by the crew and their equipment not the models.

Liz

Not suprised at all. It seems that these GIRL'S (they aren't women) have no appreciation or concept for nice things! But, my question is, did the owner have a contract with them? Was there a deposit?

Tyra needs to start coughing up some money!

just wondering

I look at this post and think...celeb related? nope, does the landlord have a good point? yep, then I think abt conditions soooooo many live in , and I feel bad for people who don't live in nice clean, safe, healthy enviroments, so...pay up production company and let this already rich landlord go make his deposit so we don't have to be reminded abt people living in awfull plces...and this loft isn't one of them!!!!!!!!!...

Hyde

Disgusting. Did they really think they'd get away with it?? How can people be so inconsiderate of another's property???

sammygirl

Is it me or is this a slowwwwwwww day for TMZ. ?????

lilly

I think the "models" just got too hungry and started eating away the floors and the walls.

pamela

I agree with you, IDONGETIT.

just wondering