Jamie Lynn - Raisin' Baby in La., Not L.A.

3/13/2008 8:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jamie Lynn SpearsIt looks like lil' Jamie Lynn Spears is going to be raising her little man in K-wood rather than subject him to H-wood and the crazy media cauldron his aunt Brit subjected J.J. and Sean to.

A source tells MSNBC that J-Lynn is building a nursery in Kentwood, La., near the rest of the family, and that it's being designed by Petit Tresor, which also did J. Lo's nurseries. Apparently, Britney is paying for the ocean-themed room, and shelling out more than $30,000 for it (even though she's only getting $1,500 per week allowance.)

Of course, remember that Britney was going to keep Jayden in Louisiana for a while – but we all know that didn't really pan out.

Britney's Mom Meets "Met Your Mother"

So Britney Spears began shooting her guest spot on CBS' "How I Met Your Mother" yesterday in L.A., and, appropriately enough, Brit's mom came by to see her kid.

Usmagazine.com reports that Lynne visited Brit's trailer (insert socioeconomic zinger here), and that Britney was costumed up in what sounds like the most demure thing she's worn in years: a blue shirt, black heels, glasses, and a "secretary-style" skirt.

As TMZ reported yesterday, Alicia Silverstone, who was supposed to play the "Mother" of the title, backed out of the role when she learned Britney was involved.

Party Favors: $4,300 for "Kristen"? A Bargain in Vegas ... China Clamps Down on Connick, Jr.

With everyone talking about how high-priced Eliot Spitzer's call girl was, Vegas Confidential talks to a former madame who says that the Gov. was driving "a Saturn" when he could've been taking a Cadillac for a spin, at least by Nevada standards. ... Chinese authorities stripped Harry Connick Jr.'s show of much of its music after they didn't want the crooner singing certain songs – and forced him to play largely alone.

portland

Jamie Lynn wants to have a baby, she should pay for the nursery her self and not expect Brit to pay for it. Ridiculous.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

Where did you read or hear that she expected Brit to pay for the nursery? Britney has always been very generous with her family and I believe that this is something that she is doing out of the goodness of her heart and for the love of her sister and new niece or nephew. I do not understand why people come to the conclusions that they do.

amber bunn

thats good that jamie is keeping her baby out of the spotlight for a while and i hope we get to hear more on her and the baby and i glad brittany got her a new show going on it might help her a lot

recovery101Fan

Raise the kid in NJ and it will learn to kick "A-__"

Lenn K.

Good for Jamie Lynn, but the smarter thing would be to give her child up for adoption and give herself a chance. She only 16 and that's too young. But that's up to her. The Chinese have no rights for their people and now there doing the same to ours.

donbear

TMZ, how does it feel to wake up in the morning and say to yourself... HMMMM, I wonder just how big an a-hole I can be today? What a load of tabloid trash.

aSiF

Alicia Silverstone is over rated and should take the work. She really has a high oppinion of herself - I'm bored with her.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

#1, Lenn K. Are you 12? You obviously don't have any children to make a comment like that especially about someone that you only THINK you know. Also, just curious, do you spend all your time here???? Everytime I log on, the first thing is see is a stupid comment from Lenn K.

#2. Donbear. Could not have said it better myself.

Lastly, tmz, do you really think the phrase "trailer (insert socioeconomic zinger here)" is funny? You guys are pathetic. I don't think I've ever seen a set (movie or tv) where the actors do not use trailers. Get over yourselves already.

Tmz just can't take the fact that Britney (thanks to her Dad) is no longer running wild and giving you lots of material. Also, why no back off Jamie Lynn? She isn't in Hollywood or LA (as in LOS ANGELES) so why track her down in her home state to torment her? For a few bucks? You guys really SUK.

MommaT

Post #4........well said

TMZ, here is an idea.....revamp your comments section so us, the posters, can ERASE/DELETE the godawful pain in the A** comments regarding...."oohhh, go to this virus site". Annoying as all get out. Yes Post #3, I am talking about YOU.

aSiF

dferr - how much are you paid to post your stupid website address on blog sites. How freakin' pathetic.

aSiF

Silverstone has not made a half decent movie since Clueless - which perfectly describes her.

Liz

Why is Brit paying for her "little" sisters oops! ? Jamie Lynn is old enough to become pregnant, she is old enough to pay for her own nusery! I see a disaster getting ready to happen.................Brit is not responsible for Jamie Lynn. Ok, maybe she needs help with the nusery, but does it have to be some shi shi designer bs?! I mean what happened to good ol JC Penny, Sears etc..? There are so many women in this world that have children and can't even begin to afford a baby bed much less a damn nursery. Where is she going to live..................I guess Lynn Spears will be taking care of her and the baby! This woman (Lynn) needs a damn break! Is the father of this child going to contribute anything besides his sperm? This child has not even made it's entrance into the world and I am already felling bad for him/her! Ok folks.................this is the definition of WHITE TRASH!

Lenn K.

#4 jackbear54, No dumbass I'm not 12, are you? By the way, what I do with my time is my business. I have two grown kids and 6 grandkids. I know this is a whole new generation and if you say something that's different or that might make some kinda sense people start comdemning you, and that's fine. I also see your name alot and give less than a damn!!

Karie

YEAH, ALICIA! CLASS IS CLASS!

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

To Lenn K: You have 2 grown kids and 6 grandkids. Is there any one of the 8 that you would have given up or encouraged your kids to give up? Or ... how would you like it if SOMEONE who does not even know your or your kids suggested such a thing??? As a father (mother?), your comment is absurd. Yes, I agree, 16 is extremely young to have a child ... but who the hell are you to say she should give it up????? P.S. Get a new hobby.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments