Who the Hell is That?

3/14/2008 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This future radio and television personality has a wide range of knowledge: from relationship advice to the proper way to chug a beer (which may actually be the same thing). But back in 1977, he was just another frizzy-haired kid at Walter Reed Junior High!
Click to reveal!

Prince Von A-Hole

Please Harvey Im wairing for an answer. WILL YOU MARRY ME

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

how bout now we have a show called"the human being show"were every1
learns how 2 love 1 another az equals without regards 2 ne
characteristics at all tune in turn on and drop out give kidz equal
rights

--------------------------------------------

fathead

i thought this might of been greta van susteren. :)

Biker 1957

On his radio show he's always clucking about his earlier career as a general contractor. He loves to talk about all the homes he's built and his knowledge of construction. Funny thing is, when you check with the Contractors State License Board to verify these facts, they've never heard of him! You'd think that America's funniest General Contractor would at least have a license! As it turns out, he is every bit the poser and pretender as those he enjoys ridiculing. Adam Corolla, unlicensed, bootleg, hack "contractor". ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theresa Strasser

What the hell is this comment page? The real action happens when you click on is picture. Do for him what I could never do. Click the picture. His mom and I are too busy picking up our welfare checks. Where the F is my jag?

Just being Me!

Thought is was Tom "CRAZY" Cruise

Theresa Strasser

#6 You don't say this about my best friend. Adam has been like a brother to me. He thinks that I am like Eddie Van Halen. I have his utmost respect, because I am a highly educated man, just ask Christian Brando or Michael Jackson. I challenge you to a fight. I could kick your a**. That's right you better hide because I have about a half dozen tatttoos of names of giirls I can't even remember. Just remember what happened to my burglar. Yeah. THERESA can you get my antabuse?

Theresa Strasser

Bald Brian

tuvan throat singers

Whore_Fiend

Adam "Douche Bag" Carolla

Theresa Strasser

#12 Adam can douche my bag anytime.

Heidi

OMG! How funny! I love Adam Carolla!

Kelly

I think he's cute. A little old for me, but I would still try him.