Diane Keaton's High Risk Behavior

3/17/2008 6:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Being within 20 feet of Diane Keaton may be hazardous to your health.

The 62-year-old was texting, talking on the phone and even reading (!) all while driving yesterday in Beverly Hills. From what we've seen, she's no safer on her own two feet either!

Abe

C......nt!

poobear

sell her cars before she kills someone!!!!!!!!

Tangie

I saw a video clip of her throwing a plate and fork into the trash can. She then fished the fork out and licked it.

Kelli

I love her. I am guilty of this myself. Anyone that says they don't I question your honesty. jmo!

Specailk007

Now I think her being caught red handed doing this is totally irresponsible on her part! Although I don't think I'd go so far as poster #2 to call her the disgusting "C" word (and only because that is a gross word) but definately brainless buffoon comes to mind as well. My hubby has the unfortunate job of seeing how such carelessness has cost lives and it wasn't long ago, in his case files he was authorized to share some results of such carelessness and trust me they were not pretty. I'd be more than happy to mail her the pictures myself to show her carelessness can cause her own demise as well as innocent peoples!!! I wish I didn't see those pictures but in case anyone condones her act, just think of what it would be like to no longer have any limbs attached, or to see crime units picking up your remains off the road like entrails and your spine dragging along the pavement as your spread out carcass is dragged onto plastic bags to try to pick up the sad peices all over the place. I've seen it, and it was enough to make me dry heave. I no longer have any respect for her, no matter how "collected" and professional and talented she may be.

Tangie

Gee Kelli, why does it not surprise me that you are one of these idiots?

JRS

Tosser!

+DJ FunkyGrrL+

Not sure about Cali, but talking on one's cellphone while driving is a crime. I know texting should be

Sabrina

Maybe it's time for the government to step in and enact laws against talking on the phone and texting while driving. Far too many people do it, and our roads are less safe because of it. Many people don't realize that it's been proven that this is more dangerous than driving drunk, and most would NEVER drive drunk. Why do they do something even more dangerous? Because in most places, it's legal.

Kelli

I don't text but do use a phone. Be nice. I'm just being honest. Keaton is cool.

I laugh at other's misfortunes

And I suppose the paparazzi WASN'T driving while taking the picture of her? Oh wait.....the paps are all foreigner camel jockeys, so I guess it's OK.

KelkerDee

People that talk OR text while driving should be shot and pissed on several times. They are nothing but accidents waiting to happen and are a menace to the road.

DR WASABI

WASN'T SHE THE MORON WATCHING HER GRANDCHILD PLAY IN A TRASH BIN? C R A Z Y

Lara

No, it isn't safe behaviour and she needs to be more careful. However, TMZ remind me of the teacher's pet who tattles on his classmates for every little thing to garner approval. TMZ lays in wait looking for any deviation of societal rules and then they rush to post it on here. Na na na - I'm going to tell on youuuu. No wonder they are the most despised website of celebrities.

Cammie

Hey, Diane, do you remember when you went on talk shows and said how important it was to you (as a senior mother) to live long enough to raise your children? Well, dear, you'd better push the memory button and pull to the side of the road to use your cell phone!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments