Jackson Dead Serious About Neverland

3/18/2008 11:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jermaine Jackson insists MJ's Neverland ranch was never in foreclosure -- and it's for sale "over his dead body."

That's not exactly the truth though. Check out the story from TMZ TV and check your local listings for show times.

It' OK Buddy

First!!!!

If only HE REALLY were Dead!

Lenn K.

Let it go Mike, you still hear all the screaming coming from there. Boy, has your life fallen soooo far from where it was just ten years ago. You are finished as a entertainer!

It' OK Buddy

Mickey Jackass...Dead?

Aaaawwwww, Don't get my hopes up!!

Snarksnarksnark

All hail Pharoah Jermaine, king of denial!

Steve

That's good news aout Neverland. So listen, I didn't ask Bryan Dinello to create something called Project Ramrod to stalk me and cyberstalk me with the end result of me being forced to have anal sex. He is a total sadist and I hope his mom is reading this and will FINALLY talk to him about it. This is just not appropriate behavior, it is actually sick behavior, as well as being illegal.

Steve

"Hi, it's Amy Sedaris. I'm looking for a gay retarded kid, preferably one who is legally blind or at least nearsighted, that I can stalk and gay bash today. Because I'm bored. I'm hoping for one maybe with a limp so he can run so fast when I stalk him. Also he should have bad hair so I can make fun of him. After I stalk him I'll make a sex video of him and sell it to Xtube. Oh yeah and he should have a computer so my friend Lane Steinberg can stalk him online, too, because that's more fun."

Steve

Oh...that must be Amy "Overkill" Zedaris, better known as Amy "47 USC sec. 223" Zedaris, A.K.A. Amy "Let's Go Nuclear" Zedaris.

Kelli

5 and 7 are the reason no one will come here. Does TMZ not see this and find it disturbing? This site is going down the drain fast.

corndog

he wants to keep neverland cause he lost all of his vidoe tapes with all his little boys and he does not want anyone to find them

tim jeffries

Do we care ? jermaine is going to give up his life for a piece of land!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POOR,POOR JACKSONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It' OK Buddy

I truly wonder if the Jackasss..ons are afraid that if they lose custody/control of "Neverland" it will be scrutinized and scoured for criminal evidence and some WILL be found?

They have ALWAYS protected and defended that ANIMAL Vehemently sand Vociferously!

They are as guilty as he is and should be charged right along with him I say!!!!!!

Kate

Knowing that MJ is really, REALLY into young boys got me to thinking... is there some kind of... tunnel, cave... hideaway... vault... or some kind of stash - SOMETHING, somewhere - that Jackson cannot ever allow to be found? Something so hideously awful somewhere on that sprawling ranch? Gives me the willies to think about it...

Kelli

I think the one gloved Michael and the one legged Heather should reside residence here together. They could balance each other out.

tim jeffries

To comment #12 dude that was 20 years ago, spend 10's of millions a year. do the math!!!!!!!!

Kelli

To comment # 17, DUDE ARE YOU A SURFER?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments