Reba McEntire Gets Royally Bum Rushed

3/19/2008 6:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One homeless, overzealous fan took hold of Reba and wouldn't let go.

The woman, who refers to herself as "Queen on the Scene," jumped out of nowhere and started singing "I'm a Survivor," the theme song of Reba's canceled sitcom. McEntire didn't seem to mind the awkward attention.

memyselfandi

FIRST BITCHES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kelli

She is a survivor! Some of her band members died in a plane crash. She is a classy Okie!

Liz

What a great LADY! Unlike Jennifer Garner, a total stranger grabs her and she is very plesant!

Tyra Banks

Reba is so cool. So much more so than some of this other Hollywood trash.

Bella

Reba is the best. Always a great attitude, always a big smile. Bella

wisegirl

This is the same homeless woman who was defending Nicollette Sheriden against the paps in an earlier post. Hilarious!

Thats One Ugly Skanky Hoe

I wonder if there are any naked photos of Reba?
She looks as if she is supporting a rather large rack!

rachel

Ya but CNN censors comments!!!!!!!!!

MannysGrammy

Reba is awesome! We went to Countryfest in Oshkosh, WI a few years ago when Reba was the headliner. My 12 yr old daughter & I were lucky enough to get up near corner of the stage (thro a friend of mine that worked there)...& when Reba sang her song (I'll Be), she sang most of it to my daughter, who just started crying as she loves Reba & thats her favorite song! Reba was so sweet to us, & made us feel very welcome in "her space" that day....my daughter thinks the world of her & gave her a special moment she'll always remember!
My daughters so cute~she always wanted to marry Rebas son...LOL

Fave

Reba kept her cool and is obviously a good support. Hmm, that homeless lady had probably met more celebrities than anyone who vacations or lives in the area. Pretty good gig!! lol

Kelli

I think Fave meant good sport? Although she is wearing a good support?

dee

Reba is a class act.

Larr

Reba is so cool! Maybe Ill be lucky enough to spot her on the street one day! Her show and her music are THE BEST!!

Nani

Reba is both a class act and a lot of fun. She did the Country Music Awards a couple of years ago at the Mandalay Resort in Las Vegas and was a hoot. She gives to charities big time, too, but never makes a big deal out of it. Wish her show was still on. It was freaken' funny! At least we've still got the re-runs to make us laugh.

Ms.Brender

Reba is awesome! I just love her and I miss her show.
I think I would've had to say something though when she followed her into the elevator. Too close for comfort!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments