Homeless Chick

Bags Another Celeb

4/2/2008 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She may be homeless, but as far as stars in Bev Hills are concerned, she's queen for a day -- everyday.

Josh Brolin is BFFs with "Queen on the Scene" and he isn't alone -- she's also buds with Nicollette Sheridan, Betty White and Reba McEntire.

K

First????

guess who

First to comment!

poobear

hey at least he stopped to give and didn't think he was too good like other lame ass actors!!

guess who

Make that second or third :(

Rocky

THAT'S BEDFORD DRIVE IN BEVERLY HILLS. SHE IS ALWAYS THERE SCAMMING FOR MORE MONEY.

jay-t

#5, HOW DO YOU KNOW SHE'S SCAMMING? YOU DONT KNOW S#$T. THATS WHATS WRONG WITH AMERICA NOW. WE HAVE MONEY FOR WARS THAT DONT EVEN CONCERN US, BUT WE CANT FEED THE HOMELESS. #5 YOU NEED TO GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDS, AND THE SILVER SPOON OUT OF YOU MOUTH, BECAUSE EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE TODAY, GOD CAN TAKE AWAY TOMORROW.

Misty

#6 That women needs a JOB! I don't know about you, But I get up and go to work EVERYDAY because i don't want to be homeless. I don't want to take handouts from strangers! I guess its just easier for this person to just sit on the sidewalk and beg! pittiful!!!

Kelli

Linda and just me, aren't you lucky that you are mentally healty and had the great pleasure of a good upbringing. The homeless epidemic would be fortunate if we could just blame it on people being lazy. You don't know happened to the homeless people to put them on the streets. I wonder if any of you sitting behind your computers have ever volunteered at a homeless shelter. Have you ever reached out to offer assisitance? Sit there and judge and make yourself feel superior. You are so smart you know it all.

Rocky

gee whatever,, you sound so smart and intelligent. wow.

me

gee dance lady, maybe this homeless woman really does have a portfolio. i can't wait to click on your unknown website to find out. and maybe, just maybe, you can destroy my computer with trojans and other viruses! yea!!!!

bvak

She's not scamming - seems to me she is protecting her favorite celebs and they love her for it - I LOVE THIS WOMAN!!! I HOPE SHE F&%$S UP ALL THOSE PAIN IN THE A$$ PAPS!!!! GO QUEEN ON THE SCENE!!!!

Kelli

gee linda, you sound so compassionate and understanding. you ought to be a healthcare worker. you could do a lot of good for mankind. there is a special place in heaven waiting just for you.

fox

homeless ... give it a few years and all our high school and college buddies in iraq will be in the same situation, homeless. all of us struggling to make mortgage payments,,,homeless soon, all of us with no health insurance,,,homeless... think before you judge

cpm

So if these celebs are all buddy, buddy with this homeless lady - why don't they use some of their money to get her on her feet and help the lady?? Come on - if u're blessed with so much, why not take the time to give back to society..sincerely!

Webster

Just Me and Linda, one of the reasons that there are men and women like that poor soul in the picture is the basic failure of our mental health care situation. Which is something that I suspect you two know a little about.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments