Great Scott -- Doc Won't Talk!

4/5/2008 10:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ's photog tried everything possible to get Christopher Lloyd to speak as he sat in his brokedown car at a Chevron station -- and even though he said nothin', the pap's attempt to pry something out of him was frickin' hilarious.

Watch the story from TMZ TV and check local listings.

whatever tha fu*!/rockergirl

Um, maybe he wants U 2 faw*k off !?

STW

I am struck by how young the staff at "TMZ" is. Then I thought how depressing it must be working at an organization thats main focus is to demoralize or promote a person they do not even know. Get a life TMZ staffers. Having your own life really feels good and it gives you no time to prey on others....

Later,
STW

k.s

not funny, or weird

Jack Schitt

All of TMZ staff are wannabe's including Their cult leader "HARVEY" they can not get real news so this is what the networks on TV get. How sad. Harvey....... you NEVER will be a LUCY SPILLER & TMZ will never be like "DIRT"

jim

To #3 I wasn't surprised at how young the TMZ staff are. Thought they were probably a couple of 13 yr old boys with nohing better to do. Was a little surprised though that there are so many girls stupid enough to be involved.
FYI Parker would have been voted back on Big Brother if it hadn't leaked out that he worked for TMZ

Bella Bleu

..TMZ, You need a Life!

It' OK Buddy

Looking at the relative youth and naivete/ignorance of their behaviour, I am now understanding why they don't have a clue about most things.
I get IT.......I'm beginning to have a measure of patience and tolerance with them. Just a picomeasure!

Western Observer

Isn't that Colonel Potter from MASH???

TMZhires13yearolds

Okay....a story about Christopher Loyd which points out that there is no story????? Christopher Loyd sits in a car!!! Whoo Hoo.........breaking exclusive!!!! What the hell?

Pearlite

This guy lives a couple of streets over from me in SB, actually....he's a cool guy. I see him all the time at the Post Office, the vet's office and also Starbuck's and he's quiet, but friendly and polite.

Now, that's a BETTER STORY THAN TMZ's AND I DIDN'T HAVE TO HARRASS HIM TO TELL IT.

OCD

Hey, I wouldn't talk to you, either. And if you got too close with a camera all up in my nose hairs peppering me with idiotic, baiting questions, I'd probably throw pennies, used cups and lint at you.

Actually, I think he's acting pretty classy. Much better than I would have....

Caspar Knox

TMZ.com and all their weirdo photographers suck really hard.

spikept-the-Poet

Sure takes a lot of people to put out this crap!

Sounds like the bigger story is the Lance Rant (#9 which you should take down by the way...)

I'm curious as to the room's collective IQ. Probably equal to a fertilized front lawn...

TMZ's 15 minutes are coming to an end.

>>>>the pap's attempt to pry something out of him was frickin' hilarious.

It was anything but hilarious....only if your intellect is higher than that of an amoeba....

Was going to stop visiting here but I think I'll stay around a while now.....

Pyewacket

Poor guy! Geesh! Can't he sit in his broken down car in peace without morons like that bugging him with STUPID and ASSININE questions?? Guess not!