Ring the Alarm -- Beyonce Pregnant??

4/8/2008 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Alleged wedding talk is so yesterday -- now it's all about the Beyonce bump.

Take a look at B just this afternoon in NYC. If she's pregnant, then she must have just taken that EPT.

nunya

I love Beyonce and if her and Jay z are expecing then good for them. Beyonce does have tremendous talent regardless of what people say I have heard her sing and I wish I could sing like that. I know that'll never happen but anyway for every star there will always be someone out there who will hate on them it's just the way it goes... otherwise all these magazines and websites and so on wont have to much to gossip about... People live for gossip. Regardless like I said Beyonce DOES have talent she CAN sing well and that's my opinion if you feel oppositely well that's just your opinion... Take care everyone!

Dawn Day

JIT Pregnancy Test - "Just in Time"

GERRY PULL UP YOUR PANTS!!

I wouldn't be suprised.

Insert comical name here

I thought the thing to do in Hollywood was to pop out the kid than maybe get married. Did somebody forget to send her the script?

Tangie

Hate her no talent azz.

ME

how did you get that from just her walking out to her car????

Popsmart

I don't see it.

stud

PEOPLE GET MARRIED AND PREGNANT EVERYDAY, WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SOOO OBSESSED WITH THESE TWO, C'MON GET A LIFE. GET MARRIED AND HAVE YOUR OWN CHILDREN, AND LEAVE THESE PEOPLE ALONE.

Tangie

America is famed for making "stars" out of people who can't sing. Beyonce is in the Britney Spears, Gwen Stefani club of non-singing singers.

PARISGURL NEEDS HELP

ARE U KIDDING ME????? JUST FROM HER WALKING AND SMILING UN REAL TMZ.. DON'T U REALIZE THAT THESE 2 WILL DO ANYTHING TO BE IN YOUR HEAD AND YOUR MOUTH.... THEY ARE NO BRAD & ANGELINA.... PLEASE

violeta

i don't see anything. Her tummy is not getting bigger so why do you say that. she's skinny.

Dominique

Wait are we all looking at the same pic, where is the damn bump. She looks great as always and not a pound heavier, just another way of trying to make up one story because you have no idea what the truth is. The media is just mad as hell because you still have no idea if she is married or not. *points @ tmz and laughs* Get over it....

Rocco and David

PLEASE - PLEASE

I hope the baby looks like B... JayZ is SO Fugly...

Is this newsworthy?

why bother even showing that 5 second clip? You guys should stop creating stories just to try and be first with a story

Liz